MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for what would be the non-radial front axle and spacer please, not for me but for a friend who just bought a set of factory Marzocchi forks which came with the same bottom end set-up as is used on the non radial MV's.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
?

so what good is the picture?????

there is no spacer......

your friend needs to go to page C02 of the parts manual

they will need items #7 & #8

part numbers

#7... 800082752
#8... 800082750

standard big axle and alloy nut

:popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The picture was so that people do not think we have the same forks as what Varium has for sale, I just called the nut a spacer out of habit, thanks for the correction. Everybody knows where to get the part number, somebody might have and axle and nut lying around, that's what we're hoping for.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sure would Rich, you still got some ? Let me know and I'll contact Brett ASAP. Brett is prepping a 1000Senna so he can come race with me next year - 2 MV's on track, at the same time.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I still have the front wheel in the forks :) Send me an email with exactly what is needed and I'll pull it apart tomorrow night when I'm in the garage fixing the fking electrics on the 1090....

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks mate

Just the axle and the nut on the other end Rich, I just got an email from Brett, I'll let you deal with him direct.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts