MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
After an up-close and personal inspection of Mulholland Highway pavement, it seems that I need some replacement parts. Please let me know if you have what I need, and how much you want for what you have. This is a red/silver Brutale. I know that at least some of the parts are common to both F4’s and B4’s, especially first generation. Again, this is a 2006 Brutale 910S.

Parts needed:

Right side fuel tank mounting bracket/support. This is the cast aluminum piece that bolts to the tank at one end, and rests on a frame cross member at the other end

Right side air intake cover. Gloss black carbon fiber (plain weave). Covers from from front of tank to air tube

Left side Rizoma rearset with foot peg and shift linkage. I know this will be difficult to find, so the alternative is
OEM rearsets with footpegs for both sides. If I go this route, I will also need OEM shift lever

Left side crankcase cover (phonic wheel cover)

Left side tail section. Silver

Left (sprocket) side axle nut

Frame sliders both sides

Key guard. Black carbon fiber (plain weave)

Clutch lever

Thank you for looking.

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Yikes, Bob...are you unscathed?

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Yikes, Bob...are you unscathed?
I will answer for Bob, who tends to minimize things like this.... he got pretty banged up with broken ribs on both sides, bruises and a mild concussion.

But he is healing !!!

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Here are photos of Bob's left footrest and shifter link.

Any one that can ID, and/or make recommendations on where to get repair parts??

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you Edward. I will be contacting @motodracing first thing next week. I will also be sourcing parts from [email protected].
I’m hoping to ride again in the next couple of weeks, and the Brutale is, by far, the most comfortable bike I own. The past several weeks have been a little tough, but I’m doing much better now.

BTW, for those of you who know about my son Chris, he and his co-driver (Dave Cole) won their class (Class 7F) in the Baja 1000 in November. They were in a Factory-supported Jeep Gladiator. His next big race in that car will be in Crandon, Wisconsin during their big event over Labor Day Weekend.

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
That is not Bonamici...that is Rizoma. I have the same set on my Brutale.

Rizoma USA can get you the parts you need.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
I'm not just a pretty face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts