MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going and wanna do an MV meetup?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
me and Rich will be there, put your name down first, we will set up couple meetup place for us to hang out and party

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, will do.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'll be going but riding the Hayabusa as I'm working on the F4, unless I get it done before then.

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me and Rich will be there, put your name down first, we will set up couple meetup place for us to hang out and party
Nice meeting you three. Sorry it was quick.

Getting into the pits with Ian was such a treat. Thank you to the very cool dude who got us in. I didn't want to stay long as it was tight quarters and I felt like I was in the way but very cool indeed. I spent a lot of time at the Suzuki trailers.

Here are some pics, in no particular order. Just switched from Canon to Nikon and since I thought I was going to be panning, I turned off vibration reduction. Finally found a nice point in the bleachers at turn 2 and forgot to turn it back on. DOH! Shots could be a lot sharper. When Camier rolled off the track we walked around to find a different angle.

Some really cool bikes walking up Cannery Row after hitting the Monterey Aquarium. All in all a great little weekend trip. Will post more pics later.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
The Monterey Aquarium is spectacular!
Nice pictures.

Did you meet Bruce Meyers?

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If he was in the MV booth I might have, Chuck. I was full of Modelo Especial when I got there. I was also very distracted by the F4 RC. I want one!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Very nice pics. I really wanted to attend. Just couldn't afford the vacation time since I had just been out there a few weeks earlier with California Superbike school.

And yes...the aquarium is awesome.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Very Nice to Meeting Arthur, and Ian...
Thank you Uncle Rich always with good hospitality to me and my son this year.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts