MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happened to be in Tokyo and look what was on show in the back streets of Omotesando.

Thanks to Nomura-san, one of the forum members for arranging the visit and starting of the awesome bikes..

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more.

Will put the videos on youtube and upload a link soon, they all sounded pretty amazing.

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try this..

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Very nice! Thanks for posting. I can almost imagine a test ride on the tight streets of Shibuya with Camier's bike.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice! Thanks for posting. I can almost imagine a test ride on the tight streets of Shibuya with Camier's bike.
Haha, I tried to get a quick run round the block on all 3 but seems they were not willing to let me :frown2:

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
All you had to do was say you were going to hang out in front of Ducati Shibuya a few blocks down the road. I'm sure they would have made an exception haha.

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
Wow....quite the collection!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All you had to do was say you were going to hang out in front of Ducati Shibuya a few blocks down the road. I'm sure they would have made an exception haha.
True! it is quite close....shame that dealer stopped doing MV..

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Something is not right with the F4... having acloser look at the photo the triple clamps are the standard triple clamps which will not fit around the FGR forks which by looking at it apparently it has. Also the switch gear on the left handle bar doesnt seem to have the right number of buttons should have 4. How did he start the bike? Do you remeber the sequence? I like that cafe racer that looks awesome the Zagato bike is hideous. Geez how did zagato put there name to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
To tell you the truth when the bike started up and he was reving it sounded to quiet on idle and it never backfired. Something isnt right

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Something is not right with the F4... having acloser look at the photo the triple clamps are the standard triple clamps which will not fit around the FGR forks which by looking at it apparently it has. Also the switch gear on the left handle bar doesnt seem to have the right number of buttons should have 4. How did he start the bike? Do you remeber the sequence? I like that cafe racer that looks awesome the Zagato bike is hideous. Geez how did zagato put there name to that

That is the F3 that has the triple showing. Unless we are talking about different pictures.

Great collection of bikes.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the triple clamp of the F4 and here is the left hand switch gear.

I dont recall the sequence to start the bike, wasn't watching closely enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To tell you the truth when the bike started up and he was reving it sounded to quiet on idle and it never backfired. Something isnt right

Remember this is just an iPhone recording so nothing like what it sounded actually being there but then I know you know as you have one of Camiers other bikes! git!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually like the F4Z, looks much better in the flesh than in pictures, quite futuristic, like something out of Japanese anime which is not a surprise as the designer was Japanese.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Great photos, thanks for posting. I still cannot get used to that Zagato thing....just ugly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts