MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
victor cox has got a wild card entry at the brands hatch wsb round next week!!! this is good news for us brit mv fans , wanna wish team stp loadsa luck well be there to cheer you on ..............go stp....go mv!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Many thanks young Devil. We'll do the best we can of course, it is a big stage for the team and we intend to put on a great show.

We spent quite a lot of time with Fred Clarke and Larry Carter while at Castle Combe and they will be doing the circuit commentary at the weekend. I suspect it will be hard not to notice Victor.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
young devilboy!!! why thankyou kindly sir!! lol btw is any other mv owners going to the wsb round at brands? we could meet up 4 a coffee or sommat !!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I see that we have pigiolino a real Italian reading this thread. You might be interested to know that the bike Victor will ride was in fact supplied to us by GiMotorsports and was one of a batch from the factory. Our bike was one of a number prepared by our engineers under the guidance of Gigi and his team at their HQ.

The regulations for the bikes are pretty much the same, the main differences as far as I can tell are the tyres and the europeans can run a quick shifter for the gears. If we can get a quick shifter we'll use it, if not we'll change gear the old fashioned way. As far as the tyres go, we won't tell Victor they are not his usual ones and hope he doesn't notice!!

Now this is becoming a reality we are getting very excited indeed and want to put on a good show, not just the racing but of course in the Paddock as well. I hope that the organisers allow us to erect our garage and awning in a good position in the Paddock, rather than outside the circuit on the side of the M2 motorway.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
STPBobC said:
I see that we have pigiolino a real Italian reading this thread. You might be interested to know that the bike Victor will ride was in fact supplied to us by GiMotorsports and was one of a batch from the factory. Our bike was one of a number prepared by our engineers under the guidance of Gigi and his team at their HQ.

The regulations for the bikes are pretty much the same, the main differences as far as I can tell are the tyres and the europeans can run a quick shifter for the gears. If we can get a quick shifter we'll use it, if not we'll change gear the old fashioned way. As far as the tyres go, we won't tell Victor they are not his usual ones and hope he doesn't notice!!

Now this is becoming a reality we are getting very excited indeed and want to put on a good show, not just the racing but of course in the Paddock as well. I hope that the organisers allow us to erect our garage and awning in a good position in the Paddock, rather than outside the circuit on the side of the M2 motorway.
Whow,I think you can ask all you want to Gigi (Gimotorsports) or to GIGI SCASSA (Biliotti's mech).You will run like "WILD CAR",so I think Gimotorsports can help you all.
I hope the best for your rider Victor.
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Pier, we enjoy the company of the GiMotorsport team very much, they have great hospitality. We cannot speak any Italian and they pretend not to speak any English but we have a great time together. At their factory they have a guard dog whose name is 'Killer', I think they might be teasing us about how much English they really understand.

Many thanks for the wishes, we hope we can make MV Agusta proud.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well ill try to find team stp thats for sure!!!! wouldnt mind trying to get a look at gi motosports set up either we set off thurs!!!! see ya there

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hi Bob,

Will try and pop down to see you guys, as last time i saw you was at brnads hatch as well. good luck guys

Dan

·
Registered
58 Posts
Free tickets, I wish. This morning I was told our ticket allocation for the entire team was 4. I might be wrong, they might be Pit Lane passes, but if it is 4 tickets, just to get the team in means we'll have to buy something like 8 more.

The phrase that is often repeated is that motorcycle racing is where the clowns pay to entertain the crowd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts