MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started slow, towards the end he was posting quite a few top ten times, if he had started as quick as he finished he would have been higher up in the standings, not bad for a first attempt with the big boys :jsm:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love how all the other fella's are retireing, training like madmen or catching up on various surgeries and this guy is fucking around in a cage......I love it!..

Hedges,

FBD

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think back to his brief flirtation with F1, and his comment that it was a championship for engineers, not for drivers.

I believe he's starting to get the same feeling with Moto GP because of the increasing use of rider aids such as traction/launch control, slipper clutches, push button engine mapping etc., and is looking for a sport where the "pilot" is the deciding factor, not the technology.

If he gets a decent result in the final WRC round then I reckon he'll switch in 2008 - if he gets a top ten, then maybe he'll buy himself out of his contract and move over in 2007!

This is bad for biking!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
We don't get WRC in the US on TV anymore even while Pastrana has driven and it showed up on a huge spectacle kind of like the Race of Champions here in the US called X-Games - not sure the rest of the world sees this competition.

Anyway it is back to a diehard sport here. I'd love nothing more than to see Rossi love driving a WRC car than be bored in GP and I suspect we'd all feel that way once it became apparent. A great sport but if he's hoping to get away from aids maybe not the right choice these days!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
rossi isnt going anywhere till he gets agostini 's record . he better watch out he pissed of the motorcycle gods when he sat in that f1 car , they didnt seem pleased an cursed him this past year . motorcycle gods are very fickle

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
logos1111 said:
rossi isnt going anywhere till he gets agostini 's record . he better watch out he pissed of the motorcycle gods when he sat in that f1 car , they didnt seem pleased an cursed him this past year . motorcycle gods are very fickle
Now, if your talking bad luck, the writing was on the wall for Gibrnau (still the ONLY GP rider to take the fight to Rossi EVERY weekend) after that horrific crash at Barcelona? they put him in an Ambulance to transfer him to Hospital, only for the Ambulance to be involved in another road traffic accident :jsm:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sete had rossi's curse on him for sure . how thehell does ur ambulence crash while onur way to the hospital . thats a good sign to retire . which he did .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts