MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi guys,

Here are a a few pics of the F3 at the Goodwood festival of speed 2012. I will post up more as we go along.

Mark
Great Pics Mark, I like the rear sprocket and chain, is that a standard
sprocket that has been anodised or coated? I am guessing a DID chain will fit once you know how many links.

Looks cool, are you running the modded air filters, i wondered how they affect the induction noise

Dan

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thanks Mark i will be intouch via your site when I get paid, keep the parts images coming on your site too, it's good to see some quality stuff coming out for the F3.

Dan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The crash protection covers the timing cover on the left side and the clutch case on the right. utilising the bolts that are already there on the origionals. There will also be crash bobbins available. I will put up a pic as soon as they arrive.

Mark

·
Registered
352 Posts
The crash protection covers the timing cover on the left side and the clutch case on the right. utilising the bolts that are already there on the origionals. There will also be crash bobbins available. I will put up a pic as soon as they arrive.

Mark
Awesome, I am interested in the crash protection too! Do you have pricing available for the parts listed on your website?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All parts as of the middle to end of next week, will be listed with prices. But as soon as i know the retail on everything i'll let you know.

Mark

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Radiator protection (oil cooler as well) like the cox units would be nice, something to consider making in the future.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our first outing will be at the thundersport GB round t Rockingham, on the 27-29 of July. We are basically using the racing this year to develop the bike, ready for a full season next year.

Just to let you know that we had the crash protection guys here today to do a final fit for the generator cover and clutch cover protection. I'll keep you posted as to eta of the finished product.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
352 Posts
All parts as of the middle to end of next week, will be listed with prices. But as soon as i know the retail on everything i'll let you know.
Mark
Hi Mark, any updates on parts? When will the priced be listed?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi,
sorry about the late reply. Been amazingly busy with the race bike.

The parts that are now available are as follows

Ohlins custom TTX rear damper, This isn't the one from the oro or the off the shelf TTX. This is a full custom built damper unit that is specifically manufactured for the F3. As used by us

Ohlins front fork cartridge kit. Again specifically for the F3. Complete with the Ohlins adjustable caps. And again used by us.

Rear set footrests, with the rear brake master cylinder relocated to the footrest. They also move the selector rod to the outside of the frame. Race or road shift available. And are fully adjustable,to suit you.

Slipper clutch, Again adjustable to suit your riding style.

Exhaust system. Front pipes, link pipe and rear silencer. All available in one system or separately. This is the titanium system with the carbon rear silencer. This is a race part. Therefore it is designed with weight in mind. If you have felt the weight of the standard system you will see what i mean.

Chain and sprocket kits. Any combination for either 520 0r 525 chain pitch. We use the 520 as the 525 is over kill for the F3.

Air filters, Again used by us on the race bike. These are a lot more efficent than the standard air filter.

Prices

Ohlins custom TTX rear damper £1405.20 (We will need to know your weight with your usual riding gear)

Ohlins front fork cartridge kit £1082.40 (We will need to know your weight with your usual riding gear)

Slipper clutch £550

Rear sets £340 (please state race or road pattern shift)

Exhaust front pipes £900

Exhaust link pipe £180

Exhaust silencer £540

Air filters £77.50

Chain and sprocket kits(520) £149 (All chain and chain wheel kits are available separately)

Also we stock a huge range of Dunlop tyres, Give us a call for details.

The crash protection price will be available in the next week, Sorry for the delay on that. they are just completing the tooling for it.

Also we are just finishing the piggyback ecu for the F3. That will be here next week.

Also i have sent emails to the administrators to become a site sponser. But no one has got back to me yet. So if anyone can help on this front it would be much appreciated.

If you require any of these parts please drop us a line on +44 (0)1246 456868 or drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
504 Posts
[email protected],

We'd like to see what you have created for the F3 exhaust. Hopefully it respects the excellent factory look with 3 pipes, not just taking the expedient route with a system that looks out of place on this beautiful machine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm curious to see the full exhaust system. I wonder if it'll need a new ECU or just a new fuel map.
Does anyone have info on the specialty parts headers that are available from MV Corse?

I find the factory pipes too quiet (yes I'm used to loud pipes)...plus a little more HP couldn't be a bad thing.:f4:

·
Registered
504 Posts
A little info on the factory exhaust accessory is available on the MV website under F3 accessories, but not much; just a photo.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts