MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thats so odd...a bloke with afro orange hair kicks you in the balls...you want to kill him...he tells you youve been set up and all of America is watching.....and then you hug and shake hands with him???

Hell, then he kicks both your kids in the balls (and you too) ....and thats ok too??

God bless Australia!!!!

Very funny though!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I think you need a certain sense of humour for that one.. If it happened to me I'd shake the guys hand and then kick the bast**d back between his legs twice as hard as he kicked me. Then I would stick his orange wig up his arse so far he'd have an orange beard too. I know we Brits have an odd sense of humour but I don't get that.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Then I would stick his orange wig up his arse so far he'd have an orange beard too. .
Haha, that's good!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cone one guys, it is so fake.....

but if somebody tries to do that to me, he better be prepare to get seriously hurt.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Seriously, has to be fake. I don't see why that wouldn't be assault or something. The kid thing was overdoing it a bit

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think its fake too but it still made me laugh :laughing:

i think the guy in the robe is real though...you can see the impact when the guy kicks him b/c his robe caves in from the guys foot??

if someone did that to me they'd change the show from "kicked in the nuts" to "shoe lodged in a$$". did that show actually air ??

·
Registered
180 Posts
If that were real that guy would be in for it. First of all you wouldn't be able to understand a word of his explanation about some TV show because you'd be writhing in pain. Then as soon as you could you'd be in his *** and the both of you would probably receive a free limo ride to the pokey for an affray or assault.

I have to say that all though it seems staged there was some humor to it. :laughing:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Wholly shit, that was so funny, I almost pissed myself. Thank you for that. I was having a crappy day and that's what I needed before bed, I still have tears in my eyes. I liked how the people didn't care once they found out they were on a TV show.
Thanks again and have a great weekend all. :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts