MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I got blown away today!! Went to my dealer to pickup some parts and saw my Gladio for the first time. My jaw dropped! I CANNOT believe how amazing and awesome the Gladio kit looks!! This was the best looking bike i've ever seen (including my other MVs). My heart started racing and all I could say was "holy shit" to the shop people over and over. :) The photos i've seen dont do ANY justice to this bike. It was the best looking bike in the entire shop. Im so glad I got the Glad-i-o. :) I've never been more happy to look at a motorcycle than I was today. The shop guys said that some people had heard the bike was there and random people have been showing up just to look at it. Now I can see why. The thing is so awesome looking. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Waiting for a new fuse box computer to come in to fix my headlight problem, should hopefully have the bike home by this weekend. HOPE. Im floored (cant you tell) by the way this bike looks. I had to ask them "this is MY bike"? "Yep" they said. :) Extremely proud to be one of the owners of this rare kit. :humpother :guitarist :king:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
There's few better feelings than seeing a new bike and knowing it belongs to you. :) Enjoy it mate I'm sure you will. :smoking:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm really happy that you feel like that !!

Enjoy your new Galdio, and don't forget pics !!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sweet! Yep, welcome to the club! :smoking: Let me know if the fuse box cures the headlight problem. The certificate in the clear tube is a nice touch huh.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got my baby home now. Runs sooooo much better after the service. Alarm is loud, blew my ears out in the garage. :loser:

pics tomorrow hopefully

1 - 11 of 11 Posts