MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY TIMES! WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! What a machine I have to big of a smile on my face to even begin!! My first short ride from dealer to work was WOW! I can't wait for the bike to be broken in so I can really feel the power.It is everything everyone has spoken! and I am going to leave it at that! :ahhh: Can't wait for Wednesday when I'm off so I can ride the whole day to get her broken in some more! WOW! Did I say WOW?!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
lol, i had my first ride of the season today, not been out on it since november cos i dropped it and had to fix it up, but today i went out on it and well, as you said, wow wow wow, :) had forgotten how damn quick it was and how damn good it sounds. cant wait for tommorrow now. :)
congrats mate

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SORRY for my excited first impression earlier but this machine is silk! People say shifting is a little tough? No way! You need to try a Triumph Sp3 if you want to feel tough!! Throttle is YES very sensative. Need to get used to it. Ergos for me are dead on, I will have to work on suspension setting once I have her broken in. Sound is awsome and will get better when I instal new Arrow full system!! My pics and list of changes will be coming soon.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
There seems to be a disease spreading across the world! :) Congrats, and keep loving your rides!

BTW, I think we need to have Alvin remove the word 'WOW' from all posts, because I believe it's infringing Microsoft's copyright for Vista. How about we swap it over for simply 'Agusta'! :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
wow etc

I am currently 4000 miles from my new toy and wont get to throw a leg over for another 18 days,
. Thanks guys, you just keep on reminding me how good it will be.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Dampyr said:
gee, just had my first ride, too!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))
Damyr, you want to meet up with some of the other brutale owners in Singapore? Let's get together for teh tarik or something. PM me your contact number...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts