MV Agusta Forum banner

WOW, I guess MV's are sort of rare.

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  steved57 
#1 ·
I just went to the DMV to register my F4 100R. Unfortunately I wasn't able to since I forgot to take the bill of sale will me. However, I did find out something kind of neat. Including mine there are only two registered MV Agusta's in the state of WV.

I guess that explains why I don’t see them at every stop light I pull up to. :f4:

#4 ·
I guess it depends on the demographics of the area. They seem to be more common in California (given the number of members from there). There are a number of them around here in the northeast. But I have yet to see one on the road that I don't know of (meaning the rider is not on this forum).

#6 ·
Yea, even in CA it's still only once in a blue moon you see one on the road.

looking at used MV's for sale the past few years it would seem a large population of the MV's sold don't see outside the garage too often. I'm sure plenty of the MV's sold are Mid life crisis Vehicles which never get the road time they deserve. hense you can pick up a 4 year old bike with 1200 miles on it... Good for the rest of us I guess:D

I do occasionally see a Brutale around San Francisco - I saw one in the Presidio park twice this summer.. Maybe it was Admin or one of our members.

#7 ·
I saw a few Brutales in NYC while on my former Brutale going the other direction. And that's the only time I see MVs. That and meets. Kind of funny.

actually I saw the Timster yesterday on his bike when I was on bipedal power. Chased him down too.

#10 ·
I think there are 2 in Arkansas, including mine. I've never seen the other one ...

#12 ·
I havn't checked DMV, but according to my dealer I've got the ONLY MV in the great state of South Dakota :toothless

#13 ·
I wonder how many owners actually ride rather have them just for collections. I've seen 7 in Phila area-- well one on display at Revzilla. BUT... then again FBF is just outside of Phila. I have the only Orange and Black Brutale.:ahhh:

#14 ·
I have seen two other SENNA riding around in CT and one in Long Island. come to think of it. I have seen more Sennas on the road at random then any other F4 model

#16 ·
Yes...

Not the same as a Servicycle, but I had a H-D ServiCar 45ci flat head chopper once...:tongue:

#17 ·
I dont know how many are in Texas but I havent ever seen one on the road here (besides myself ) LOL

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.