MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my Tambo will be arriving with me shortly, I decided to go out and buy some new wax for the bike. I got in contact with my friend who is a professional detailer and works on top end Italian sports cars etc. He said that I should buy a wax called, 'Best of Show' which is made by a company called Swissvax. Well, I just tried it out on my outgoing F4 and the results were amazing! It just leaves the paint work with a wet-look finish and the silver is outstanding. I know that the silver colour can be a pain to polish, but this stuff brings it up like glass. Never heard of this stuff before, but I would certainly recommend it!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am using it for years now, its expensive but the result is perfect ! PERFECT !
mv regrds
diego

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Wax, huh? I might try that some time. Hell, I might even wash my bike this year. But no hurry on that. It's not like I'm planning to sell it or anything.

·
Registered
167 Posts
wtf 119 british pounds for 200 ml?
omg that IS expensive

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm delighted that I found a UK supplier for Plexus the other day. That was my polish of choice when I lived in Canada. I used Pledge furniture polish mostly now, but the MV smells like a country garden or a pine forest for the rest of the day..

(If anyone's interested it's www.afeonline.com.)

Si

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
:jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

I was looking at the price list I sure hope this is a typo...though it does include development :stickpoke

Divine personal wax (incl. development) ca. 200 ml 1015990 AU$ 3425.--

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, like most things in life, you get what you pay for. Quite a lot of people I know think MV is over priced and wouldn't pay that kind of money for a bike. The Swissvax is great and a little goes a long way. I will also do the cars with it. Plus it protects the paint work etc. I like to spend my money once and buy a good product, hence buying an MV.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
:jsm: :jsm:Ok, let's get some Simon.

Our new WWW project after the jackets arrive...find some Swissvax wax:naughty:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Well, like most things in life, you get what you pay for. Quite a lot of people I know think MV is over priced and wouldn't pay that kind of money for a bike. The Swissvax is great and a little goes a long way. I will also do the cars with it. Plus it protects the paint work etc. I like to spend my money once and buy a good product, hence buying an MV.
Agreed...I've been happy with Meguiars but I don't mind spending a few extra bucks for hopefully a better product.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Guys, you gotta try this awesome product, GLARE!!! GLARE is the best, I LIVE for GLARE. GLARE will stop a bullet fired from a .357 Mag at point blank! GLARE will also do your tax return for you, walk your dog, and keep your GF occupied while you go riding. I use GLARE on everything...I GLARED up my BBQ, boy does she shine now! I even put GLARE on my sidewalks, and I am told they are the best in the neighborhood. Since I am losing my hair, I have started using GLARE on my scalp...Guess what, total re-growth! I have also heard that GLARE can help a man who is, well, underendowed...Just apply liberally to the desired area, and rub hard!

Just having fun, I miss ol' GLAREPRO...He was so entertaining...

Thanks for the info on the svissvax, I think I'll stick w/Meguiars...Unless you mail me your leftovers??? :stickpoke

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
twoeleven said:
Guys, you gotta try this awesome product, GLARE!!! GLARE is the best, I LIVE for GLARE. GLARE will stop a bullet fired from a .357 Mag at point blank! GLARE will also do your tax return for you, walk your dog, and keep your GF occupied while you go riding. I use GLARE on everything...I GLARED up my BBQ, boy does she shine now! I even put GLARE on my sidewalks, and I am told they are the best in the neighborhood. Since I am losing my hair, I have started using GLARE on my scalp...Guess what, total re-growth! I have also heard that GLARE can help a man who is, well, underendowed...Just apply liberally to the desired area, and rub hard!

Just having fun, I miss ol' GLAREPRO...He was so entertaining...

Thanks for the info on the svissvax, I think I'll stick w/Meguiars...Unless you mail me your leftovers??? :stickpoke

Griff
twoeleven
:laughing:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Man did I screw up. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars for WAX I bought a can of Slipstream (carnuba) which I open once a year. Maybe.

And now my bike is WORTH A LOT LESS THAN I PAID FOR IT!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts