MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, I have the twin carbon Arrow exhaus on my brut, and I'm thinking of changing them to the Stubby. Would you do it? Is there any significant difference appart of how it looks? Which one is louder?

Being in recovery time makes me think too much :laughing: I better get to work soon, otherways I'm spending too much money buying in internet.. :laughing:

Thanks for the answers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can't give you any idea of the difference in sound between the two but I can tell you that the Stubby's sound is amazing! I have been w/out my bike for a few months getting a few things fixed. In the interim I bought myself a few Christmas gifts (08 Daytona 675 and Jardine exhaust for it). The triple has a very cool sound, add the exhaust and it really sings but against the Brute with the Stubby, I don't think so. And I'm talking about the sound with the silencer in, take that out and damn :crazyeyes :yo:

Plus, I like the look of the back end.

·
Registered
70 Posts
FERROMAN said:
Actually, I have the twin carbon Arrow exhaus on my brut, and I'm thinking of changing them to the Stubby. Would you do it? Is there any significant difference appart of how it looks? Which one is louder?

Being in recovery time makes me think too much :laughing: I better get to work soon, otherways I'm spending too much money buying in internet.. :laughing:

Thanks for the answers

From: A very satisfied Brute owner..........the sound w/o the silencer is the sh*t. For the money.....this is the best deal performance-wise (for a full system).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
You are asking a very opinionated question with a group of opinionated people! It is a matter of personal taste and what you like. I have the twin pipe setup and with baffels out it is loud! At 5'000 RPM's the bike sounds amazing and I don't know why but WOW. The mechanic at the shop I use has the stubby on his bike and it too sounds great but diff. He rode my bike and he says it has better pull tehn his at certain RPM ranges so they must have diff. affect on the bike performance wise. GOOD LUCK and choose which ever you feel is best for you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts