To keep it short "No".

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nope

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'd buy it just to have an old MV in the shed!!!

Looks pretty original and $6000 US is not much m oney these days!

We all have probably lost heaps more in our recent MV purchases and this may only increase in value????

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Just check out and restore the engine, ride it and enjoy it and keep the 'patina' of the age of the bike intact!

Worth more to some people like that coz you can see the history in the faded paint and worn out rubbers on the pedals etc etc etc!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Maybe a MV is more exclusive in Malaysia,but I think $2000,-
is enough for this bike.
I bought my 150Rs a few weeks ago for €1000,- and it rides like new

·
Registered
10 Posts
There is 100% import duty on almost all foreign cars and motorcycles in Malaysia, so most motorcycles are twice what they cost in the UK and Europe and therefore residual values are high.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'd buy it just to have an old MV in the shed!!!

Looks pretty original and $6000 US is not much m oney these days!

We all have probably lost heaps more in our recent MV purchases and this may only increase in value????
stay off the drugs.
I have been pricing classics RELIGIOUSLY every week, for the passed year... He is right, $6,000 in MINT condition...

I wouldn't pay more than $2000. It would cost more to bring it back then its worth, literally.:stickpoke

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
stay off the drugs.
I have been pricing classics RELIGIOUSLY every week, for the passed year... He is right, $6,000 in MINT condition...

I wouldn't pay more than $2000. It would cost more to bring it back then its worth, literally.:stickpoke
Come on man, give the Gazman a break, he is in Tasmania, it gets cold down there & the air can get pretty thin - oxygen starvation can be a problem! He is doing a great just surviving :laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts