MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn´t resist to open this thread, because while thinking the best movie,
I recalled few movies I hate....

the first on my list are all MATRIX movies! why... because I understand nothing of these movies :crazyeyes :silly:
I´ve tried, but... really....! :eek:nthecan:

p.s. the Ducati is best part in it... :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
For some reason I liked the Matrix movies......I also like the X-Men movies as well.

Catwoman has to be the worst movie, but I watch it every time!! Halle Berry is just awesome looking in that cat outfit! MEOW!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I hate movies which try to make an overt political jab at whoever, and I don't care if it's jabbing the left or right. Movies are supposed to be art for me. Music is too, and unfortunately some good music has political overtones which I hate. Idiots. They should stick to the art in my opinion. Do politics outside of the art.

The current season of Battlestar Galactica had that stuff about suicide bombers and I just rolled my eyes back in my head and turned it off. That sucked so bad because I enjoyed it up until then.

Movies... Hmm... I really don't like action movies a very minor plot which is just an excuse for action, such as maybe most of the Van Dam stuff and the like? At least Jackie Chan makes it look good...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get mad, when I watch a movie, which is made with plenty of money, and doesn´t give you anything.
Then also this irritates me:
-there is a movie, which is ok., sells good etc. Then they make "part 2", and it´s sh**t, then part 3 is even more sh**t... :eek:nthecan:
I mentioned the Matrix, because to me it´s too complicated.... Mike loved it.
It came from Canal+ many times (too many!), always Mike was watcing it... that movie became almost a nightmare to me! :banghead: :banghead:

Have you seen "the Cube"?..... (I´m not sure, if I remember the name right)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
wife21 said:
Have you seen "the Cube"?..... (I´m not sure, if I remember the name right)
Yup, and I like it :king:

·
Registered
796 Posts
i can think of an absolute worst(jeez there are so many) but i can definetly say that the worst motorcycle movie is torque.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Several years ago, my wife & I under the influence of the forces of darkness went to see that spotted dogs movie (Glen Close? lots of dalmations). Walked out, and back into enlightenment, after 2 minutes.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dearpixel said:
Several years ago, my wife & I under the influence of the forces of darkness went to see that spotted dogs movie (Glen Close? lots of dalmations). Walked out, and back into enlightenment, after 2 minutes.
:laughing: :laughing: ...so I quess you haven´seen the part 2 of that movie.... :laughing:

·
Registered
922 Posts
wife21 said:
:laughing: :laughing: ...so I quess you haven´seen the part 2 of that movie.... :laughing:
Of course that's right. Actually, who knows if it was good or not. I think we just didn't want to spend 90 minutes watching happy dogs.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
but i can definetly say that the worst motorcycle movie is torque.
I thought that movie was so bad, it went full-circle and became good. I even bought the dvd. It has a certain kitsch value to it. "I live my life one quarter mile at a time..."

Personally, I think I hate pretty much any movie that promotes itself as "The **** movie since ****", or "This year's ****", as that's usually a sign that they can't think of anything better to say about it.

Si

1 - 12 of 12 Posts