MV Agusta Forum banner

World Superbike not on Speed TV

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  superbike-italia 
#1 ·
As far as I can tell, Speed TV isn't covering the World Superbike race this weekend. Anyone know if its being shown on some other network.

#8 ·
I already gave them hard-ons at SpeedTV my 20 cents about lack of Motorcycle racing coverage!

In particular to this weekend's WSBK, airing it on Tuesday, WTF's up with that.... Nashit all f'n day? Then they wonder why motorcycle racing isn't very popular in the U.S.! Cuz when and if they show the shit, it's so late! By the time we see it, the teams will be in Australia testin' tires!
SpeedTV blows... we need the Eurosport channel!

#10 ·
1fastf4 said:
WOW! I never saw the Dave clip. Thanks for posting that one. Funny..... I think I'll send him my 2 cents aswell.
Good GOD, I never saw that either. Did Dave get into trouble for that or what???

Holy Hell, he went off now and then some! :jsm:

#12 ·
fim superbike will not be covered this weekend by speed tv but will be on speed tv feb 27th @ qatar . 12 pm for race 1 and 1 pm for race 2. time for TIVO !!!!!

fim superbike next race will be march 6th @ phillip island race 1 @ 12pm and race 2 @ 1 at 1pm on speed
march 11th @ 6pm is moto gp on speed

#15 ·
what would we do without tivo????? with speed being the nascar channel alot of the races are during the week, usually tuesdays. sometimes they will show 1 superbike race on sunday and not the other[race 2] then on tuesday they will show both, . tivo is priceless!!! will post rest of schedule later this weekend for everyone h

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.