MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last week or so, the World Fly Fishing Championship has been held in the central highlands of Tasmania. 1000 anglers from 23 countries. It was snowing and sleeting, so a surprise for those who were expecting summer weather.

The winner was from England, with a Spaniard second and a Slovak third. The team medal was won by France.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Not a post title I ever imagined seeing on this forum, or any bike forum actually. :)
No worries.

We have heaps of flies in 'striya, some of 'em are so big we call them dunny budgies. Not so much a fly swat to deal with them as a shovel.

The World Wood Chopping Championships are coming up in Eroll Flynnland early next year. Stay tuned for reports on all the thrills and spills of blokes, and sheilahs, in singlets, swinging the axe about like there is no tomorrow.

Registered
Indeed. I confess a little fondness for Rutland, as I imagine that is where the band the Ruts hailed from.
Sorry not heard of them before, my bad. They hail from London a quick Wiki search reveals.

Rutland is known for ........ being small is about it. Beautiful today tho and will be subjected to the wail of an MV very soon. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts