MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a couple of the new bikes manuals, will add them as soon as I see them.
If any of you have more to add please feel free to share.

http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/manuals

There's a scroll bar on the right, move it down to see more manuals and other tips.:stickpoke

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, thanks for posting these up, but have a question. In the Brutale 1090 section, does it cover 2013 models. Probably not much of a difference, but would like to try and get the exact same workshop manuals. Also they are only showing the 1090RR model which I know has different throttle bodies etc.

I have tried searching the inter-web to source a manual, even eBay but not having any luck. Where did you get yours from?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for posting these up, but have a question. In the Brutale 1090 section, does it cover 2013 models. Probably not much of a difference, but would like to try and get the exact same workshop manuals. Also they are only showing the 1090RR model which I know has different throttle bodies etc.

I have tried searching the inter-web to source a manual, even eBay but not having any luck. Where did you get yours from?
Sorry for the delayed responce mate - let me know what you need and I'll see if I can put it into a DropBox file for you.:|

1 - 3 of 3 Posts