MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Found an oddity in the Brutale 1090RR-990R chassis manual. In the brakes section, the overview shows the 990R having the stationed brake pads and 1090RR having the twin pin and seeger setup, but when you got to the step by step, it shows the other way around (the right way). Kind of an odd mistake for a shop manual.

Otherwise, these are a Godsend. Thanks Dons, they are much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Okay guys, we've a had a problem creep in on the site while we added the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram links together with a NEWS section and other, will take a day or so to get sorted.

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Manuals are back up and running - thanks to forum member "vivere".
I can now add some more as I get them, there's a few new things on the site also, so feel free to look around.
http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/news.php

·
Registered
51 Posts
Donsy, I can't get the manuals - somehow downloads don't work for me - may be just me, but I better post this up. Tried the 750/1078 workshop manual, and the 1078 parts list ..
990/1090 engine manual worked now - strange!
cleared the cache in the browser - still no luck.
And using Safari instead of Firefox - still no go!

I do have the manuals on a different machine, so no real problem for me - but anyway...

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Donsy, I can't get the manuals - somehow downloads don't work for me - may be just me, but I better post this up. Tried the 750/1078 workshop manual, and the 1078 parts list ..
990/1090 engine manual worked now - strange!
cleared the cache in the browser - still no luck.
And using Safari instead of Firefox - still no go!

I do have the manuals on a different machine, so no real problem for me - but anyway...
Yup, I see there's something wrong, I'll look into it quickly.
So 750/1078 Workshop manual and 1078 parts list right ?

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Okay, I was working on the site last night and had to stop and upload unexpectedly, the brutale files are at the top of the alphabetical list, guess which two did not upload all the way. I'm doing it now, it'll take a few more minutes.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Trying to find chapter C of the F4 750 manual to remove the nose cone, air ducts and airbox. Can't seem to find it.

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Download the 1000S-AGO-SENNA Chassis manual mate, they're pretty much the same in that part of the body. I'll see if I have that manual for the 750 somewhere hidden away. The body and method of fastening was very much unchanged between those models and the 750's.

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ATT: All 750 owners

There is now a new and complete 750 Oro and S model complete Chassis Workshop manual ready for download. Hope it helps, let me know of any problems.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Are valve clearances the same on F4 750,and Brutale 750?
Hi and Welcome
They probably are, but if you scroll down you can download the Brutale manuals and rather look in there :stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey guys been a long time since ive been on, ive recently picked up an F3 800. and need to find a parts list for re-installing the fairings. the shop that removed them. put all the fasteners and grommets in one bag. haven't a clue where half of them go. I tried to click on the link on the site mentioned. Nothing loads after that. Ill I get is a blank page. any help would be awesome. As I do not want to pay 350.00 to have the plastics put back on by the shop. Thank you in advance, Chris

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
hey guys been a long time since ive been on, ive recently picked up an F3 800. and need to find a parts list for re-installing the fairings. the shop that removed them. put all the fasteners and grommets in one bag. haven't a clue where half of them go. I tried to click on the link on the site mentioned. Nothing loads after that. Ill I get is a blank page. any help would be awesome. As I do not want to pay 350.00 to have the plastics put back on by the shop. Thank you in advance, Chris
Figure out your computer matey, I just checked it on 3 different systems and they all downloaded the file. Clear your browsing history and try again maybe ?

21 - 40 of 85 Posts