1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Come on all you 3-cylinder owners and dealers, help us out with some updated English workshop manuals please !!!
Yeah, especially for the B3, Dragster and Rivale !

Thank you in advance :yo:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Come on all you 3-cylinder owners and dealers, help us out with some updated English workshop manuals please !!!

What so that owners or independent workshops can perform their own maintenance cutting out a dealers lucrative income stream, I doubt it ;) :laughing:

·
Registered
7 Posts
service light

:thewife::thewife: hey guys i've been looking desperately for how to reset the service light on 2013 F3 675 i read all the service manuals that you guys provided but nothing it only tells how to do all the services but not how to reset the light

·
Registered
639 Posts
:thewife::thewife: hey guys i've been looking desperately for how to reset the service light on 2013 F3 675 i read all the service manuals that you guys provided but nothing it only tells how to do all the services but not how to reset the light
Listen up, this is how to do this mate:
- Place the bike on the rear wheel stand
- Warm the engine properly
- Turn of the engine
- Leave the ignition on
- Make sure the engine is in 4th gear
- Pull the front break lever for exactly 3 seconds
- Push the rear break for exactly 4 seconds
- Sing your countrys national anthem while standing on only your left leg and sound the bike's horn continiously.
- If you have no left leg or only 2 right legs just stand backwards.

Film all this and place this on this forum in the general section.

After placing this film on the forum

Press the OK and SET button of the bike for a couple seconds.
This will give you acces to the dealer menu browse the menu to reset the service counter.

Welcome to the forum mate ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,051 Posts
LOVE IT!
Film at 11.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay guys, we've a had a problem creep in on the site while we added the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram links together with a NEWS section and other, will take a day or so to get sorted.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Manuals are back up and running - thanks to forum member "vivere".
I can now add some more as I get them, there's a few new things on the site also, so feel free to look around.
http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/news.php

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My eyes are the biggest difference :) Didn't see it!
Maybe it wasn't even there yet, I'm busy uploading some more bits and pieces now and will ask for outside help to see if that left hand side scroll bar can be made bore visible, it's a work in progress sort of thing. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for that Joel. I got your message, just not have the time to add it to the site.
I don't see any workshop manuals in your list ?
There's some on my site if you'd like to download that though.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts