MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 10th April trip out to Wollombi Tavern for lunch. Meeting at 10-00 am at OLD Road Cafe Mount White for a 10.30am departure. So Central Coast riders can meet up. We will travel out via Peats Ridge for anyone who needs a fuel top up and then out to Wollombi and back via Calga / Slab. All welcome including any friends on other brands.
Please comment if joining us.
Also posted on MV Agusta Sydney riders page.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I think i replied 'maybe' on the FB page. just don't visit here that often

·
Registered
177 Posts
Really want to make it. I just need to find out my new roster as I am about to start in a new area / team.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bonjour Brian. 8 days to go. I'm Glad that you swapped the baguettes for a Wollombi burger. Good choice. Who else on here is in ?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Weather permitting I will join in :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Grahame dusted the cobwebs off over the weekend.
So what's the plan, any idea's on a meeting point and time ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Phil. Need to be at Old Road cafe at 10 am, so can meet at Dural Shell at 9.00. Need to fuel up at Berowra 7.11

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just be aware that the cops have been caning the old rd with the defect station near the T junction.
Number plate reflector fitted for the :jerkoff:.......... It look terrible but if it prevents a defect I'll live with it

·
Registered
259 Posts
Excellent turnout, fantastic day and a surprisingly almost non existent police presence for the supposed blitz on the old road.

Don't leave all the pics for facebook either, I know there were quite a few taken so please post here too.

Until the next ride......Bathurst here we come :mouthwate

·
Registered
98 Posts
Belated apologies, I did wave at the group round Peats Ridge (F3 800, dark grey helmet), I was coming back from Wollombi by that time.
The amount of people who get up the Old Road nowdays make it un-fun unless you leave Sydney at sunrise.
Lucky you missed all the cops, the section from Hawkesbury bridge back to Berowra was absolutely saturated with HWP when I went through.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts