MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I reckon most of us would on the odd occasion, but would never have the guts to admit it, in case of possible marital repercussions. :)

I want to keep my man vegetables.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
John, RollingStone magazine got it right.........do you really really wanna see the pic :stickpoke:stickpoke:mouthwate

·
Registered
252 Posts
The marriage ceremony is a good warning

You walk down the aisle (I'll) to the alter (alter) and then sing a hymn (him)

She looks into his eyes hoping she can change him and he looks into hers hoping she does'nt change

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot... Remember, behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Cindy wears much less than that when she's cooking...our kitchen is HOT...HOT...HOT!:smoking:

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I was kinda hoping Katy Perry was making me pancakes :mouthwate ....and John if you draw a straight line from the lemon squeezer to her eyes..........that juice may not get through

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Cindy's kitchen safety tip: Never fry bacon naked.

(Touche', John...of course, you can always visit and have her make you breakfast...)

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How's Cindy at squeezing a couple of Lemons ?

Cindy's kitchen safety tip: Never fry bacon naked.

(Touche', John...of course, you can always visit and have her make you breakfast...)
Chuck... Is that a euphemism for something else ?:naughty:

I'll openly admit it now, that Cindy is probably to much women for my poor light weight capabilities... I couldn't possibly handle a big breakfast and dinner all in the same day..

I heard, once you've had "Chuck", there's no going back..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts