MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A semi-annual (twice a year) ride that officially marks the open and close of motorcycle riding season in Wisconsin.

There's a little more information here: http://www.slimeycrudrun.com

I went to the second event last year. Was fun, lots of bikes. It seems I always miss it due to track events and NESBA is at Putnam Park that weekend. But if enough people are interested, it would be cool to get an MV contigent together to ride together and hang out.

Basically we would set a meeting point and then ride together to Pine Bluff, WI, which is west of Madison. There will be a couple hundred bikes there with people just hanging around. From there we would ride to Leland, WI and hang out there awhile. From there we would could ride back to the original meeting point or wherever.

The second event of last season was the only one I went to and I just road with some guys to Pine Bluff. It was cool to see a wide variety of bikes and just hang out a while. From there I headed back but if enough people are interested I could plan a nice route depending on how many miles people want to ride.

Post up if you're interested.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Jack,

I'm definitely interested. Trying to clear up my schedule to make it happen. It would be great to get an MV group together.

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
The website says May 7. I will do everything in my power to make it. Getting married soon so no guarantees. I actually went to one of the rides back in 2000. It was a 500 mi. day, and had serious ass burn. I also met Peter Egan. It was a day I'll never forget.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts