MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather is looking up. This weekend isn't too great, but it looks like low chance of rain Saturday and high 40s. If anyone wants to hook up for a ride around the southern Kettle Morraine area, post up or PM me.

I have a nice route up and around Holy Hill area I like to go on.

If not this weekend, maybe next weekend.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What an awesome day! My normal 1 hour commute was more like 2.5 hours on the way home, and it wasn't because i was riding slow. :) Beautiful day, great ride. Roads aren't too bad. Saturday is looking up with 50 degrees and low chance of precip.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Gladio said:
What an awesome day! My normal 1 hour commute was more like 2.5 hours on the way home, and it wasn't because i was riding slow. :) Beautiful day, great ride. Roads aren't too bad. Saturday is looking up with 50 degrees and low chance of precip.
Its amazing how these bikes always manage for us to find the longest, windiest, and scenic way home. Its great! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gladio said:

It was an awesome day. Drove down to Corse Superbikes and picked up the rg3 and eprom. I couldn't drive home fast enough. Only to discover light rain in green bay.
I'll be busy with the installation on saturday, otherwise I'd love to go riding some day. I can't imagine how cool it would be riding with other mv s'

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've got my kids this weekend, but if you're organizing a ride, let me know. There are a couple of other FIB's that might be interested too.

For some reason my commute home has gone from 30 minutes to well over an hour. must be that seasonal traffic change.....or maybe it's finally nice enough to ride!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spmv said:
It was an awesome day. Drove down to Corse Superbikes and picked up the rg3 and eprom. I couldn't drive home fast enough. Only to discover light rain in green bay.
I'll be busy with the installation on saturday, otherwise I'd love to go riding some day. I can't imagine how cool it would be riding with other mv s'
Cool! My wheels and F4 frame are there. I need to go pick them up today at lunch. And yes, MV Italian, I'll ask Sam about the 910R. :)

Yeah, let's ride sometime!

Slimey Crud Run is coming up in a couple weeks. I'll start a post about it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw the wheels. Forged aluminum? I got some slobber on them. Sorry :toothless I also asked about the 910r. The sales guy (not Sam) told me they could get one in if they received the deposit within a week. I actually had to think about it for a moment.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spmv said:
I saw the wheels. Forged aluminum? I got some slobber on them. Sorry :toothless I also asked about the 910r. The sales guy (not Sam) told me they could get one in if they received the deposit within a week. I actually had to think about it for a moment.
Yep, my silver Marchesinis. Ah shit, maybe I shouldn't talk to Sam. :) :toothless

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
BDMF said:
I've got my kids this weekend, but if you're organizing a ride, let me know. There are a couple of other FIB's that might be interested too.

For some reason my commute home has gone from 30 minutes to well over an hour. must be that seasonal traffic change.....or maybe it's finally nice enough to ride!
That would be great! We should definitely organize some rides this season! I live in a little burb called North Prairie which is right on the border of the southern Kettle Morraine unit. I see lots of FIBs up here. :) I'm always up for a ride, so if you're ever in the area e-mail me.

Right now the forecast looks okay for Saturday. A little rain Friday night but hopefully the roads would be dry by late morning Saturday. The high is forecated at only 49 though. Not sure if that's too cold for some, but it's fine by me. If anyone wants to hook up around noon in southern Wisconsin and ride for a few hours, let me know.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Holy Crap!!!! 910R within a week!!!! I'm going to have to give Corse a call today. Man, my deposit has been in for a month and a half!!!!! Thanks for looking out for me Gladio :) You read my mind. I think that would be awesome to schedule some group rides this summer for MV riders in WI and near. I love riding by myself but I do have to admit....it's great riding with a group......would be priceless riding with a group of MV's!!!! Some sweet sounds would be on the roads in WI. :shocker:

·
Registered
127 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
Holy Crap!!!! 910R within a week!!!! I'm going to have to give Corse a call today. Man, my deposit has been in for a month and a half!!!!! Thanks for looking out for me Gladio :) You read my mind. I think that would be awesome to schedule some group rides this summer for MV riders in WI and near. I love riding by myself but I do have to admit....it's great riding with a group......would be priceless riding with a group of MV's!!!! Some sweet sounds would be on the roads in WI. :shocker:
And to have a nice mix of Agusta's, not just F4's or 910's... COOL!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Maybe I should rephrase what I was told about the 910r. Apparently Corse can get another 910r in. But they would have to order it within a week or so. When it would arrive is another story.

·
Registered
456 Posts
:crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
Just got off the phone with with Sam from Corse Super bikes.........my 910R is at Port!!!! Once that bad boy clears customs...........it's all mine!!!!! Only 45 came to the states. Was quite shocked on that one. Glad to know that shortly I can join the group rides here in WI.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well that was nicely resolved. Congrats! Hopefully someday I can see it along with Gladios. Maybe I'll defect to the Brutale side.

·
Registered
456 Posts
spmv.......join the Brutale side.....okay that was a horrible Star Wars impersonation. Like Gladio said earlier, we will have to schedule some group rides this summer for us MV owners. It would be a blast!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts