MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pic from Sunday, the old girl finally out of winter hibernation:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: (with the new girl:naughty::naughty::naughty:) videos to follow :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi J, long time no see. I am back in Oz (yesterday morning) after a glorious month in Italy, Spain & 3 days in Hong Kong. A true gastronomical adventure punctuated by outstanding food, wines, beers, brandies & grappas! Something I know is right up your alley :).

Coming back to the sound of that magnificent beast brought back memories of one the best times I have had (period) at the island in 2013 watching Ago piloting that thing around -it is indelibly etched in my memory.

Thanks for posting that mate a nice way to come back to the grind.

Cheers
Rob

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi J, long time no see. I am back in Oz (yesterday morning) after a glorious month in Italy, Spain & 3 days in Hong Kong. A true gastronomical adventure punctuated by outstanding food, wines, beers, brandies & grappas! Something I know is right up your alley :).

Coming back to the sound of that magnificent beast brought back memories of one the best times I have had (period) at the island in 2013 watching Ago piloting that thing around -it is indelibly etched in my memory.

Thanks for posting that mate a nice way to come back to the grind.

Cheers
Rob
Hi Rob,
Yes it has been a long time and personal commitments I guess take priority :jsm::jsm::conveyer: regardless the beast still lives :smoking: And we had a great day out on the track next stop is the FOIM and the Island Classic for 2015 can you guys make it down?
Cheers
:jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is giving her some good gass Julian, one day I will be there to listen to you guys doing it live.
Hey D why don't you try and organise to come over for the 2015 Island Classic in Jan?
Cheers
:naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Thought you'd like that pic Julian. Taken 1999, Pukekohe, New Zealand........the bit about the pie ?? Literary licence (ie I made it up haha)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Rob,
Yes it has been a long time and personal commitments I guess take priority :jsm::jsm::conveyer: regardless the beast still lives :smoking: And we had a great day out on the track next stop is the FOIM and the Island Classic for 2015 can you guys make it down?
Cheers
:jsm::jsm::jsm:

Hi J,

Indeed it's been a while, and perfectly understand personal commitments getting in the way of a fantasy life ;)

Mate, we are heading down to the Mornington Peninsula 28 December thru to 1 January - wanting to hop a ferry across the bay & ride GOR. Playing it by ear after January 1 but would like to be back home by 6-7 January.

Coming back for Island classic January 24 -25 might be a stretch but as you know I never say never :laughing:

When is FOIM? Haven't seen the Melbourne crew in a while, be good to catch up with everyone + plus any excuse to get up close & personal to the beast :yo:

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
robbie we need to see u
MAKE IT HAPPENNNNNN MAN
ITS BEEN TOO LONG

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thought you'd like that pic Julian. Taken 1999, Pukekohe, New Zealand........the bit about the pie ?? Literary licence (ie I made it up haha)
Ha Ha indeed got to love the Kiwis :):):):):) and here is a pic of yours truly holding court with a few special guests and no pies in sight :wtf::wtf::wtf: just very good red wine which Ago is terribly fond of:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi J,

Indeed it's been a while, and perfectly understand personal commitments getting in the way of a fantasy life ;)

Mate, we are heading down to the Mornington Peninsula 28 December thru to 1 January - wanting to hop a ferry across the bay & ride GOR. Playing it by ear after January 1 but would like to be back home by 6-7 January.

Coming back for Island classic January 24 -25 might be a stretch but as you know I never say never :laughing:

When is FOIM? Haven't seen the Melbourne crew in a while, be good to catch up with everyone + plus any excuse to get up close & personal to the beast :yo:

Cheers
Rob
Hi Rob,

FOIM is this Sunday:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: will be there with MV Imports and Mototecnic (and "the beast":naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:) We are in the final negotiating stage re the Island Classic and sponsorship arrangements will keep you posted but all looks good at this stage :smoking::smoking::smoking: the Gala dinner will be a must attend again however if you guys are coming down would need to book early:popcorn::popcorn::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Cheers :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts