MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well thats it my 910R is wrapped up in garage with the optimizer on and heater on and de-humidifier on,now what ,iam bored,been looking for a winter hack and i love the look of the triumph scrambler,just to potter about on,what do you lot do,i dont want to ride my MV in the winter,i love it too much and ill only take it out when its fine ( iam in the UK ).so do you park up ride on or what.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I ride year round, always have, and live in NY. Invest in some heated clothing and enjoy!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Last year I rode through the winter. That was on a 750 with Michelin's. I dont think these Pirelli's are going to do so well in extreme cold. I'll still ride, but just have to be more careful when the temps get REALLY low.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Some Guy said:
I ride year round, always have, and live in NY. Invest in some heated clothing and enjoy!
+1. I couldn't bear to put my bikes away. I've got the bug real bad. I'm fortunate to have bumped into other riders a few winters ago and, absent snow, at least a few bikes show every weekend. But you do have to be careful with the cold and sand. On my ride this morning north there were a few flakes. :jsm:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts