MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a large poster I got from FBF. It is 64x23 inches. I purchased it back in September and could not decide how I wanted to hang it. Finally decided on a piece of Plexiglas which measured 72x36 inches. Tape off where I wanted the poster to go. Paint the back in a black finish. Tape poster on the back. Looks great. To mount it I used 6 allen bolts to keep the garage look. I also framed and hung the Bubba II poster Randy gave us. I am running out of space on the walls.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Since I have the camera out. Here is how I fixed the lower panels on the Duc. Purchased OEM panels and painted them a high gloss black. Will not have any problems with them melting or cracking. Alvin you can now shift in the standard direction without cutting the panel.

Getting an error when I try to load the pic. Will post it when it allows.:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Ahhhh, the Bubbalicious poster! Framed too.

Some great memories there.
Thanks for sharing the pics Andrew.

·
Living the Dream
2,762 Posts
Nice Andrew. I still have to frame my Bubba picture.

Dave, i do recall you enjoying that bike in the mountains and especially on the track! I have been MIA lately, hope both you guys are doing well.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Andrew, the real art is your bike! No need for anything els in your garage!

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Nice Andrew. I still have to frame my Bubba picture.

Dave, i do recall you enjoying that bike in the mountains and especially on the track! I have been MIA lately, hope both you guys are doing well.
Going well over here, thanks Chris. Coming to the end of my holiday soon. Back to work on Tuesday to start saving for Bubba III. :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Thanks for showing the Bubba poster Randrew!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts