MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the start of things. The forks are brand new from Marzocchi in Italy. They are off a Senna with radial brakes.I went with Senna forks because top tubes and lowers are black. Brembo stuff is on the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stands are connected through the sides of frame where the motor is bolted in. Went to Home Depot and got some 12 mm 1.25 pitch x 100mm longer bolts to rest in the Pit Bull jack stands.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Jimmyz said:
The stands are connected through the sides of frame where the motor is bolted in. Went to Home Depot and got some 12 mm 1.25 pitch x 100mm longer bolts to rest in the Pit Bull jack stands.
nice...if you wouldnt mind would you take a pic of the bike from the side where the bolts come out. Id like to see.

thanks

:f4:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now bike is back on MV Frt stand. When I go to finish up frt end will take morc

Bike is back on MV Frt stand. When I go to finish up frt end will take more pics for you.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Why does the travel seem shorter on the new shock? Is it because it has been exercised through it entire stroke yet, maybe?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
MV1 said:
Why does the travel seem shorter on the new shock? Is it because it has been exercised through it entire stroke yet, maybe?
The length of the exposed stanchion rarely has anything to do with maximum travel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts