MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a look at the beautiful Isle of Man resplendent in the Arctic conditions we are experiencing at this time.

Click the link below and check out the various real time web cams especially up on the mountain.

Yes, the picture below is of the Bungalow on the TT course right now!!

http://www.manxradio.com/webcams.aspx

:freezing:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Looks like a ski slopes.Its the opposite here,43c tomorrow

·
Registered
341 Posts
It looks very similar up here Ade, the golf course has been closed for a month due to the snow, but it looks like the big thaw is on, so it'll be pictures of floods next !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Have a look at the beautiful Isle of Man resplendent in the Arctic conditions we are experiencing at this time.

Click the link below and check out the various real time web cams especially up on the mountain.

Yes, the picture below is of the Bungalow on the TT course right now!!

:freezing:​
It's just beautiful and I mean that! Just a little impractical, so stop whining Ade! :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I can see another big snow cloud heading your way now Ade:naughty:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ade- I can sympathize. Looks like that here in Central IL. Was -15 the other day. I am getting sick of the negatives. Heat wave coming this week- +38 degrees F for a high. Hell I will have to break out the bikini and go sun bathing.:naughty: I won't know what to do with positive temps.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Ade,

Ok, I've been hearing and reading about the IOM TT for years, but I'd never seen any of it until today.

I just watched a 1 hr. recap of last year's race. Wow! Incredible! I'm stunned! It blew me away! That's incredible! That makes motogp look like child's play! How long is the track? Do racers come way in advance to ride the circuit? It looks very dangerous, do people die every year?

I wanna see Rossi and Stoner do this. Until I see them be competetive at the IOM, I'm no longer impressed.

I have to see this in real life. I'm coming next year; when is the IOM TT run?

Elton

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Yea MV Gurl it has been cold here in Illinois. But I guess Im still used to the weather having moved down from Alaska last year. But Im starting to Climatize and I find myself putting on heavier jackets!!

Ade the scenary is just awesome I love what we call in Alaska Blue Bird days snow on the ground and sunshine!!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Ade,

Ok, I've been hearing and reading about the IOM TT for years, but I'd never seen any of it until today.

I just watched a 1 hr. Recap of last year's race. Wow! Incredible! I'm stunned! It blew me away! That's incredible! That makes motogp look like child's play! How long is the track? Do racers come way in advance to ride the circuit? Do people die every year?

I wanna see Rossi and Stoner do this. Until I see them be competetive at the IOM, I'm no longer impressed.

I have to see this in real life. I'm coming next year; when is the IOM. TT run?

Elton
here Elton: http://www.iomtt.com/

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Ade- I can sympathize.
Me too........+15 degrees F yesterday......my pond had 5" of ice on it. (my wife would not let me walk any further out.......:jerkoff:) This was after our "Mega Snow Storm" (1/2 inch:jsm:)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Me too........+15 degrees F yesterday......my pond had 5" of ice on it. (my wife would not let me walk any further out.......:jerkoff:) This was after our "Mega Snow Storm" (1/2 inch:jsm:)

Wow. That's bizarre. 43c (110 degrees farenheit) here today and i've never even seen snow!

Still in the same boat though. Less than comfortable to ride.

Stiv

·
Registered
363 Posts
Abe, well it does not look like Your riding right now, so how about a pic of the seat for the Blue&silver F4 that you have in stock:smoking:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Winter in Ireland

It's not much better across the water either...but I must admit we haven't had it anywhere near as bad as parts of Northern England and Scotland. We don't usually get settled snow at all this close to the coast, but it beats the hell out of the flooding we had this time last year! :)

SP4 Snow 2010.jpg

1 - 20 of 38 Posts