MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local council have started spraying grit and salt on the roads :cry: so winter has now arrived!

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
:bawling: Well... sadly today I can say exacly the same thing :jsm:

·
Registered
720 Posts
has been here for some time allready :jerkoff: :freezing: :banghead: :bawling: :penguin:

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
mike21 said:
has been here for some time allready :jerkoff: :freezing: :banghead: :bawling: :penguin:
You really got to move :later:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
You really got to move :later:
has been on my mind since i`ve been reading that most of the members are riding all year around... :green:

what is left for us in the north.. :koolaid: :friday: :blowjob: :humpother

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Appropriate response is...THAT SUCKS!

Same is soon to happen here. Its a cold rainey day here...shittay...

We will "weather" this together guys.

Cali guys are NOT welcome to gloat.

Peter

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
mike21 said:
has been on my mind since i`ve been reading that most of the members are riding all year around... :green:

what is left for us in the north.. :koolaid: :friday: :blowjob: :humpother
That's not a bad set of things to be doing though...

I suppose to be able to still ride and do all that would be better :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
acruhl said:
That's not a bad set of things to be doing though...

I suppose to be able to still ride and do all that would be better :)
that `s why :later: cross my mind....you lucky b...fellows :smoking:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Salt on the road? what the....?

25 Degrees Celcius, beautiful sunny weather, and a ride coming up this weekend at Philip Island ! ...incredible.

Our only worry is to get going early enough so we can finish before it gets too hot! Coming into summer down here. Oh by the way, we pray for rain.

By the way some of our "pommy " mates have their brothers come out during this period just to come riding with us (they keep a bike here). Going to Philip Island circuit all next week with some of them.

Sorry mate.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
A weather thread, excellent. Think I'm going to fly south for the winter like the birds :smoking:

·
Registered
572 Posts
yeah man, my z4 flashed me some strange light on the dash tonight, 'cause it was all cold. I'm still only rather sure the light meant that the block was cold.

I am quite curious as to how it'll go in the snow (This set of blizzaks had better do the job).
Otherwise, I'll either be in the market for a truck soon, or I'll be all "Dukes of Hazzard" on my snowy road's veritable ass.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts