MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Can anyone identify the manufacturer of the windscreen that is on this bike?

Thanks in advance

-Seth
Donsys right,It's a standard mv screen,Its off a 1000s year 2005 as i have one on mine,Also my mate had one on his silver and blue mv,when i saw his I bought one for myself
Regards
Vic

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
First picture is of a early F4 750 screen and the second picture is an F4 1000S screen with the later wind deflector shape at the top edge of the screen.. Both OEM screens as the lads pointed out.

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Just trying to help mate.. Having OCD is a pain in the arse.. :laughing:

There's a thread on the forum requesting some info on MV OEM radial fork options/versions... Have you seen it ?

Get in there Dons..

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Done

Just trying to help mate.. Having OCD is a pain in the arse.. :laughing:

There's a thread on the forum requesting some info on MV OEM radial fork options/versions... Have you seen it ?

Get in there Dons..

Pretty cool.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies! What a forum. I've lost more sleep over the last week due to reading through all the info on here. It's massively comforting to be able to think up a question, type in a search, and have it answered within minutes. Cool stuff.

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Just having a laugh Seth as you know..

This forum needs an injection of humour and friendly P**s taking out of each other.

It’s become a bit sedate and boring on here the last year or so, and I’ve seen more action and friendly ripping into each other at a televised WI conference (Women’s Institute).

Keep up the good advise lads, but lets cut back a little bit on the blowing smoke up each others arses.. ;):laughing:

Seth: What did you decide to do about that F4 Mono Seat set ?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just having a laugh Seth as you know..

This forum needs an injection of humour and friendly P**s taking out of each other.

It’s become a bit sedate and boring on here the last year or so, and I’ve seen more action and friendly ripping into each other at a televised WI conference (Women’s Institute).

Keep up the good advise lads, but lets cut back a little bit on the blowing smoke up each others arses.. ;):laughing:

Seth: What did you decide to do about that F4 Mono Seat set ?

Sarcasm makes my day.....So no worries there :)

Joe was kind enough to offer up a minty black mono seat and I found a brand new bump stop to match it here in the states.

I wasn't crazy about the red seats and I intend to put many, many miles on her...so the material on the standard seats will be a more durable option for me.

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
Sarcasm makes my day.....So no worries there :)

Joe was kind enough to offer up a minty black mono seat and I found a brand new bump stop to match it here in the states.

I wasn't crazy about the red seats and I intend to put many, many miles on her...so the material on the standard seats will be a more durable option for me.
Good old Joe.. There's a spot for him reserved in heaven.

Glad you got sorted out, but next time give me a shout to let me know either way...

Cheers
J

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ I just looked in my inbox and saw that I totally forgot to respond to your email. Massive apologies on that one. No excuse.

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
It's Cool Seth

Seth .. It's cool mate..

Keep in touch if you need anything else, as I have quite a few parts in stock for MV's and Ducati.. ( sometime I actually let a few parts go :laughing: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts