MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Im trading in the Brutale for an 848evo Corse and would like to keep the rear stand. Are they interchangeable? Something tells me they are not, if I remember correctly. What can be done to the MV stand to make it fit the Ducati?

Thank you.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Hey all, Im trading in the Brutale for an 848evo Corse and would like to keep the rear stand. Are they interchangeable? Something tells me they are not, if I remember correctly. What can be done to the MV stand to make it fit the Ducati?

Thank you.

So, you giving up women John? :stickpoke. Juuuuust kiddin.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
If the hub is the same as the 1098. You Agusta stand will not work on the left side but will fit in on the right side. So if you have a pitbull stand it could work. If you have the stock stand it will not.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK guys thanks! I guess the brute will get traded in with the MV rear stand. I will pick up a pit bull for the 848.

Randarosa...yeah, I just thought the Brutale was for me. I cant come to grips with it. Im losing a bunch of $$ but upon riding the 848evo Corse SE, I was smitten, BIG TIME. At this stage in my life I can only have 1 bike. And after feeling so NOT in love with the Brutale and the Corse test ride jollies...Im going for it. Not leaving MV forever, Im sure I will be back. Next chance I get I will ride a 2010+ Brutale and see whats up..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts