MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any experience fitting a Brutale in a standard 4x6 trailer? I bought a 750 on Sunday, and will pick it up this coming Saturday, but won't be riding it (hence the trailer).

I've taken my Cagiva Mito to the track before in a 4x6 (diagonally) and it was close but with a bit to spare once you get it in. As far as I know the Brutale wheelbase is 4cm longer than the Mito's (and the wheels/tires are a little bit wider which will be a factor).

I think it will fit. But I thought it worth checking here to see if anyone has tried and succeeded or failed - I don't want to turn up and not have it fit by 1 or 2cm!

Cheers. Nice to now be a part of the mvagusta.net gang!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Congrats! Mine just fits in my Dodge with a 6.5` bed diagonally with only inches to spare. Good luck but I doubt it will fit.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Brutale is 82" long. The hypotenuse of a triangle with 4' and 6' sides is 75"

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
man if that goes done your going to cry
happened to me
b very very careful

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it's an E46 323i, so it's got the 2.5 litre inline 6, which tows pretty well. I wouldn't try it with a 318 :) I tow all sorts of things behind it.

Oh and I tied the Brutale down with 6 heavy duty straps before moving the trailer. I was very pedantic, as I didn't want to hurt my new baby, and she survived the trip in top form. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts