MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looks usually aren't the main thing. Most women pick the successful loyal man over the "I care too much about how tanned my skin is and my 6 pack" guy. Personality goes a long way as well

But I will agree. The second one is more attractive to my personal tastes.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasn't talking about how either of them looks.

Make sure to have the sound on, especially when you watch the first one. It's like fingernails on a blackboard.

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
I wasn't talking about how either of them looks.

Make sure to have the sound on, especially when you watch the first one. It's like fingernails on a blackboard.

I did have the sound on... That's why I was finished by 27 seconds into the clip.. ( twice :blush:).

I can barely watch this clip without lasting more than 8 seconds : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EiLzitjdLE

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
'nough said....

Sick of her.jpg

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nihno, Nihno, Nihno, Nihnooooo :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks usually aren't the main thing. Most women pick the successful loyal man over the "I care too much about how tanned my skin is and my 6 pack" guy. Personality goes a long way as well.
That sounds like something that a fat guy would say, and you don't look fat.

Girls are every bit as visual, and every bit as sexually driven as guys.

Staying in shape has very real rewards in that area, especially as we get older.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Different nationalities give a different ear to voices. I personally find many Asian women's voices harsh and gutteral with the way they form sounds and extend certain letters, but I'm sure Asian men either find it attractive or perceive it as perfectly normal.

Learn some tolerance.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Different nationalities give a different ear to voices. I personally find many Asian women's voices harsh and gutteral with the way they form sounds and extend certain letters, but I'm sure Asian men either find it attractive or perceive it as perfectly normal.

Learn some tolerance.
It is normal. I suggest you take your own advice.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts