MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know why there is only a sticker on one of the F4RR mirrors???? There are two stickers on the tank, why not on the mirrors?? Weight saving?? Is it the reason they could keep the price to £17,999 rather than £18k??? :f4:

·
Super Moderator
22,827 Posts
Dave, I'd ask for a new sticker...that one is all fuzzy!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Marketing. The sticker on the left is for on coming traffic as in a city. Only the left side mirror can been seen, unless you live in England, so putting a sicker on the other mirror is a waste of money. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
no no..not for marketing...what about UK & japan & other places where cars drive on the wrong side of the road and they never see that mirror?

I'm an Industrial Designer...and "WE" (designers) decide where/how many logo's & stickers go.
From design standpoint...it is MORE "elegant" & cleaner if it's only on 1 side.

And things that are "symetrical" tend to look more borring, so designers try to "sneak-in" any assymentry they can to make the bike/car etc to look more "interesting" ;)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
no no..not for marketing...what about UK & japan & other places where cars drive on the wrong side of the road and they never see that mirror?

I'm an Industrial Designer...and "WE" (designers) decide where/how many logo's & stickers go.
From design standpoint...it is MORE "elegant" & cleaner if it's only on 1 side.

And things that are "symetrical" tend to look more borring, so designers try to "sneak-in" any assymentry they can to make the bike/car etc to look more "interesting" ;)
.....aghhh, hence the lop sided asymmetrical face on the bimmer.:)
They definitely snuck that one in !!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
HahahahahahahahahahahHAHhhahahahahahah good one velo!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Do it on the next commodore I dare you!!!

HahahahahahahahahahHhHAHAHjHAHAHAHhhHAAA!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If they had two then it could cover the world, other than parts of Asia where you would need one in the middle as that is where 99% of the traffic is........I would have paid the extra £1 to cover both :f4:

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Does anybody know why there is only a sticker on one of the F4RR mirrors???? There are two stickers on the tank, why not on the mirrors?? Weight saving?? Is it the reason they could keep the price to £17,999 rather than £18k??? :f4:
regular 2007 F4 has only one sticker so don't feel special

1 - 13 of 13 Posts