MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Positive f3 thread.....ONLY
The looks......as i look at it and and people glance, stare and ask for pics :mouthwate
The sound......AMAZING
THE GRIP...never ending.

Lots more to add but lets hear the best thing about ur F3

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Saw the Oro at my dealer in Charlotte. Looked very nice:mouthwate. Shame that this one will never be ridden. Was going to someones house as part of his collection I was told:thewife:

·
Registered
35 Posts
2 days ago we took a ride with my friend on his F4 (2010)
we very surprised and shocked how Angry and Louder the F3 was than F4 with full MV exhaust !!

I imagine ,what will be F3 with full exhaust...

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Today I Am Smiling Because .........

Yesterday, my son came home with a MV Corse tail tidy!

It's making me smile on 2 fronts as:

1. The rear will now look the way it was meant to :) and:

2. It looks like half the bike needs to come apart to fit it :laughing: & I am relishing the challenge :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's simply stunning to look at!
It has a unique and amazing exhaust note!
It is super easy to ride fast and throw into the corners!
It has a quick shifter!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
It seems I find something new to smile about each day but…
One of the first things was, so many logos. Let me explain.
When we first got our Ducati 900 we noticed some of the parts had the old Cagiva elephant on them. Even though Texas Pacific group had purchased Ducati from Cagiva several years earlier. As the years went by and I did more and more service work on the bike I’d find a new elephant tucked away.
Then when my wife got her 1987 Ducati Indiana it became a game, ”Spot the elephant.”
She’d be out in the garage and here her yell, “Just found another one!” and I knew exactly what she meant.
Now it’s the MV logos on the F3, their everywhere. On the foot pegs, on engine parts, I can hardly wait for winter when I’ll strip her and search for more.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yesterday, my son came home with a MV Corse tail tidy!

It's making me smile on 2 fronts as:

1. The rear will now look the way it was meant to :) and:

2. It looks like half the bike needs to come apart to fit it :laughing: & I am relishing the challenge :)
My MV corse tail tidy broke yesterday on some bumpy roads so maybe not as good as they could be, but still smiling from a great ride on the ORO.

Opening the garage makes me smile:) as said lots of grip and so light:yo:

·
Registered
87 Posts
When i start riding this tiny bike i smile when i see them standing in the Garage. When i leave my village and i reach 10000rpm the sound is amazing. When i turn the corner and i have to increase the speed because i rhought this line would not be possible for the bike and i have to go faster to reach the larger expected line.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My F3 (Mikke) makes me smile when:
1. I look at it
2. I start it
3. I take off
4. I enter a corner
5. I hit the apex of the corner
6. I exit the corner
7. I stare at it while eating lunch
8. The guy on the other bike going by points and gives a thumbs-up
9. I hear that valve open up when I'm on the throttle
10. I look at it as I walk into the garage

...ok, it makes me smile alll the time!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
So the wife and I washed our bikes today’s. After washing Max she then waxed him. She asked me if I would like her to wax Molly while I finished cleaning her rims. Well of course I said yes.
As she was applying the paste I asked her what was it about the F3 that made her smile? She replied, “this is going to sound strange but, there are so many curves and the bike is so sexy it’s almost sensual running my hands over her body as I wax her.”
I said, “that’s not strange, that’s every guys dream, some girl on girl action.” :naughty:

·
Registered
138 Posts
So the wife and I washed our bikes today’s. After washing Max she then waxed him. She asked me if I would like her to wax Molly while I finished cleaning her rims. Well of course I said yes.
As she was applying the paste I asked her what was it about the F3 that made her smile? She replied, “this is going to sound strange but, there are so many curves and the bike is so sexy it’s almost sensual running my hands over her body as I wax her.”
I said, “that’s not strange, that’s every guys dream, some girl on girl action.” :naughty:
+1...going to wax mine now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts