·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It's basic marketing. Who gonna buy all the R's if its on the web;-
So you can buy it but they are not telling you about it increases the exclusivity factor its the Italian thing. LOL

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Its on the Aus site and of course on the MV Corse site,
do you think that it is the successor to the R? or just another variant?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there will be NO MORE "R" bikes made...
the 312R was made for AMA Superbike "HOMOLOGATION" rules..... and NO other reason

but.....
because you really are NOT getting much of an improvement over the standard "R"... they are charging VERY LITTLE more than it.

so......
no one will be the standard "R" when they can have the 312R for just a "BIT" more...
even though you only GET a "BIT" more

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
What are the improvments of the 312 over the R? Is it a few more ponies?
Andrew

·
Registered
27 Posts
2008 F4 312

1. Brembo Monoblock P4/34 radial brake calipers.
2. Aluminium Ø320 mm Brembo discs with aluminium flanges
3. Marzocchi USD Ø50 mm R.A.C. (Road Advanced Component) forks
4. Adjustable monoshock with high and low speed compression settings
5. Brembo forged aluminium wheels with Y spokes
6. New integrated Magneti Marelli 5SM ignition-injection system
7. EBS (Engine Brake System)
8. Titanium intake valves
9. Euro 3 engine
10. 183 CV at 12,400 rpm.

MSRP - $24,995

·
Registered
205 Posts
spalding12 said:
i just think that they guy (gal) who's in charge of updating the US MV site... quite simply put.......
LAZY
Greg,

It might be more fundamental than someone not doing their job. It seems that the MV corporate culture is split. On the left is a company which produces a well thought out, well engineered, beautifully executed bikes. On the right is a company which doesn’t cater to its customers. Dealerships are few and far between, you have to order a height adjustment tool from Italy as well as the majority of after market parts (as apposed to stocking them in a local factory), you call a dealership and they can’t get you a workshop manual for your bike A YEAR AFTER IT HIT THE SHOW ROOM! The list goes on. So I suspect the answer to your question has a lot to do with how MV runs its business on the customer support side.

If MV is investing in racing in AMA and SBK, wouldn’t they get more return on their investment by first aggressively perusing dealerships, stocking local warehouses, and in general, taking care of those who purchase their products. Sure it would be nice to see them on podiums, but if you can’t go down to your local dealership and buy one, ….

I don’t think it is inconsistent to have good customer support and comprehensive information readily available to the public as well as well engineered, beautiful machines. Wake up MV.

·
Registered
166 Posts
corse77 said:
2008 F4 312 > 312 2007

1. Brembo Monoblock P4/34 radial brake calipers. R
2. Aluminium Ø320 mm Brembo discs with aluminium flanges R
3. Marzocchi USD Ø50 mm R.A.C. (Road Advanced Component) forks R
4. Adjustable monoshock with high and low speed compression settings S/R5. Brembo forged aluminium wheels with Y spokes R
6. New integrated Magneti Marelli 5SM ignition-injection system 312
7. EBS (Engine Brake System) S/R
8. Titanium intake valves 312
9. Euro 3 engine R
10. 183 CV at 12,400 rpm. 312

MSRP - $24,995
Thank you.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hellcat said:
Greg,

It might be more fundamental than someone not doing their job. It seems that the MV corporate culture is split. On the left is a company which produces a well thought out, well engineered, beautifully executed bikes. On the right is a company which doesn’t cater to its customers. Dealerships are few and far between, you have to order a height adjustment tool from Italy as well as the majority of after market parts (as apposed to stocking them in a local factory), you call a dealership and they can’t get you a workshop manual for your bike A YEAR AFTER IT HIT THE SHOW ROOM! The list goes on. So I suspect the answer to your question has a lot to do with how MV runs its business on the customer support side.

If MV is investing in racing in AMA and SBK, wouldn’t they get more return on their investment by first aggressively perusing dealerships, stocking local warehouses, and in general, taking care of those who purchase their products. Sure it would be nice to see them on podiums, but if you can’t go down to your local dealership and buy one, ….

I don’t think it is inconsistent to have good customer support and comprehensive information readily available to the public as well as well engineered, beautiful machines. Wake up MV.
very very well put
i've had my bike since august 17th (approx.)
and i have been waiting for a REPLACMENT OWNER'S MANUAL since THAT DAY.....

so....
that fits in with your very accurate statements here

i appreciate your post

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
So - will your Brutale have a big brother soon Greg? :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 50 Posts