MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was really looking forward to my first Bubbalicious experience (I'm new to the MV world); but I think I have a good excuse...

·
Super Moderator
22,617 Posts
:stickpokeSo, you were that close and didn't ride on over?:stickpoke

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I was really looking forward to my first Bubbalicious experience (I'm new to the MV world); but I think I have a good excuse...

Most of us that attended the Bub might disagree......those roads are always there.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most of us that attended the Bub might disagree......those roads are always there.
Agreed, but the logistics were in place before I got the MV and was aware of the rally. I suppose I'll be getting well-deserved grief until Bub 5.:banghead:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Agreed, but the logistics were in place before I got the MV and was aware of the rally. I suppose I'll be getting well-deserved grief until Bub 5.:banghead:
If there's a Bub 5. Randy puts a LOT of work and expense into the Bub and I can understand why he might not want to do it perpetually. I know I sure wouldn't want to. This year was my first Bub - I thought it was going to be a little gathering and drinking - I had no idea Randy and Jackie were putting so much thought and planning (and work) into this event until I saw it. Believe me - you missed out!

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
??????

micwhitt1;
there is no excuse for missing the Bubbalicious......period!!!!!!

you have NO idea what you missed:stickpoke

as i told our wonderful hosts, Jackie and Randy at Bubba ll......

"if I'm not here next year for this, i'm in jail or DEAD"

i went ~5,200 miles round trip, so i could ride my MV with my friends from the Forum.....~90 hours in the van and $1,300 in fuel

will i do it again? yes, its already in the planing stage....if the money gods smile my F4 will be done and i'll bring a track bike too, 1st time on a track in 38 years

you ready for that Carl?:stickpoke

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! This is a really tough crowd! I knew when I bought the RR312 a couple of months ago I was purchasing one of the finest pieces of machinery available. I had no idea, however, the owner community was so passionate both about the bikes and the comradery.

Paraphrasing thenurl, if I'm not at the next one I'm either in jail or dead.

·
Super Moderator
22,617 Posts
Michael (If I may),

What did you think of US129? The Tail of the Dragon is an interesting ride. Cindy and I have been in that area a few times and the Dragon is fun even though there are better roads around.

Chuck

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Michael (If I may),

What did you think of US129? The Tail of the Dragon is an interesting ride. Cindy and I have been in that area a few times and the Dragon is fun even though there are better roads around.

Chuck
Yes, Michael is fine. We stayed in Robbinsville, so the Dragon and Cherohala were right next to us. I've been to the area several times on my HD Road King, but this was the first opportunity to ride it with my brother; him on his Kawi Z-1000, my wife on her HD 883 Super Low, and me on the RR312. It was also the first time I rode it on a sport bike. Highway 215 between the BRP and US 64 was a nice ride as well. One last recommendation, Carolina Smokehouse in Cashiers, NC was fabulous!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts