MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why MV not giving as any information about her new TV for 2021? Ducati with it v4 is already all over the market, and MV still do nothing! Please give your client something to wait for.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Always an F4 fan so waiting for a new model but I believe it will take some time at this point.

·
Registered
2020 TV Rosso + 2020 Diavel 1260
67 Posts
Additionally, I think the main reason behind delaying the announcement is to avoid sale losses from the already late produced 2020 models. There are still plenty of 2020 bikes to be delivered to dealers from the factory and they don't want sales to be affected with people neglecting to buy a 2020 model but wait for 2021 models.

All 2021 models have already been released to importers so I know the bikes are up for announcement and even seen what's new with all of them. And in the delivery schedules, I saw there are still 2020 models to be delivered to dealers in January 2021 in the sheet.

·
Registered
Mv Agusta Dragster RR 2019
95 Posts
Additionally, I think the main reason behind delaying the announcement is to avoid sale losses from the already late produced 2020 models. There are still plenty of 2020 bikes to be delivered to dealers from the factory and they don't want sales to be affected with people neglecting to buy a 2020 model but wait for 2021 models.

All 2021 models have already been released to importers so I know the bikes are up for announcement and even seen what's new with all of them. And in the delivery schedules, I saw there are still 2020 models to be delivered to dealers in January 2021 in the sheet.
Hello!
Who in their right mind is going to buy a 2020 model now that are coming out 2021 with lots of upgrades, unless HEAVILY discounted? Nobody...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That OK, they can do discount, but if they are going to delay the announcements they will lose even more, because if you're looking on the TV, the Ducati V4 is a real deal braker, and version V4S coast less than the lusso!
If you are looking on the naked, you have the new ktm duke rr.
So, I don't think MV really have a choice, they must put there new bikes on the market because the old versions can't stand up with the new bikes and prices that their competitors putting in the market today.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't think MV respects the industry with their strategies, they're typical Italians :) They really work mysterious. Also imho Multi V4 is an abomination anyways. MV customers are MV customers, they will keep buying MVs but not sure what they are really planning to gain riders who haven't owned an MV before.

Off the record, only in January our country importer sold 3 Rushes, all 2020 models.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope you are right, I have the money and the desire for the new TV.
I'm willing to wait a month or two to get one, but I'll not take a part in a game that tries not to give as MV Agusta fans the best possible bike they have, and on time. Just because they like to have extra profit.
I think they know better, and their co. talked just recently about conquering new clients.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Correction and update, 5 rushes! Turkish really love Rushes :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts