MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both in age and when you actually rode an MV for the very first time?

My age is 50 and I rode my MV first on 30 September 2003.

Willie

·
Registered
798 Posts
Gr8racer said:
Both in age and when you actually rode an MV for the very first time?

My age is 50 and I rode my MV first on 30 September 2003.

Willie
Well, you got me beat. I'm 44 and rode one for the first time November 2005.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I`m 49 and first MV on Feb.05

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Well it ain't me. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
At 38yrs and only owning my MV for 6-7months it certainly aint me either...but...

I would say this criteria is biased and flawed :stir: ...
I would think it should be more like who has the clocked up the most (non commuter m/kms) coupled with an all-round knowledge of MV's from the mechanics to models and all things corporate.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I suppose you could trawl the registry and check who's the oldest if you really wanted to. :nerd: I think Junior might have you beat for the youngest ks9mm, he was 13 when he first rode my F4. :moped:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those would be even better statistics from the group as far as the bike knowledge goes Rockethouse, I agree.
I was just asking the question to get a feel for the age of the avg MV rider here and how long for bike ownership.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
john said:
I suppose you could trawl the registry and check who's the oldest if you really wanted to. :nerd: I think Junior might have you beat for the youngest ks9mm, he was 13 when he first rode my F4. :moped:
:jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
Thats teasing John :stickpoke unless you intend to give it to him one day :popcorn: ...maybe when you get that Tambo :naughty: :laughing: ....... :lightning

·
Registered
304 Posts
john said:

yeah... i was riding scooters only @ 13...

but now I own my MV

·
Registered
150 Posts
Gr8racerI was just asking the question to get a feel for the age of the avg MV rider here and how long for bike ownership.[/QUOTE said:
For sure I am not the Most Senior rider, since I'm 43, but I think I could be the most newby owner in forum: my F4 R is my 1st MV and only since May 2006. :)

(by the way, it's not at all my very first bike: my first bike was a dirt track mini-bike and I was only 9)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm only 39 but have had my F4 since August of 2000, and I got my MV miny bike at 8 years old. The miny is a real MV Agusta built at the original factory, and not a toy.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Sorry Junior, looks like bartolim has beaten you! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :moped:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
I may be 140...but I'm no Mr!!! :stickpoke I'm just an over-aged kid! :drummer:
Ha Ha Ha, I taught him to be respectful to his elders Kamran! :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts