MV Agusta Forum banner

Who's interested in F3 tank protectors ?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ridethe6 
#1 ·
Hey guys .. .I might do a bulk order of sexy F3 tank protectors.

As you know it is a PITA to find something for the F3.

Just looking to see how much interested there is before I bulk order, and how many.

I have links and photos on my site at the moment, but waiting on inventory.

Do not order off my site just yet. I'm just gauging interest.

Right now the only way to buy this is from Europe, with a 20 Euro shipping cost. Getting in contact or purchasing off their website is not easy.
My goal is to bring some to North America (Canada and USA), and make it easier for MV nation.

F3, RideThe6 Online Shop

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
If these are form the same company my GF bought from they are very nice and work the charm... sadly when she bought mine she bought the one with 675 not 800... I would be down for the last one grey/red f3 800 and possibly one in red/white, have to see who well they will work on my tamburini gas tank.

#4 ·
I will caution anyone against ordering "in bulk" for others.

Interest and expressed desire runs high; when the rubber meets the road and you need to recoup costs, those interested usually do not meet their commitments.

There are several people in this forum who have spent time and money in development or procurement of Unicorn Shit for other interested parties...only to eat the cost when asking said "interested parties" to pony up for their "commitments".

Reactions: ridethe6
#5 ·
I will caution anyone against ordering "in bulk" for others.

Interest and expressed desire runs high; when the rubber meets the road and you need to recoup costs, those interested usually do not meet their commitments.

There are several people in this forum who have spent time and money in development or procurement of Unicorn Shit for other interested parties...only to eat the cost when asking said "interested parties" to pony up for their "commitments".

This is true. I'm sure eventually someone will want one tho, if he doesn't.

#7 ·
I am in for the red & white F3 800 for sure.... just let me know what i owe you with shipping when the time comes. But as mentioned you do indeed get some flakes when it comes to paying up, I am not that guy, LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.