MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a deposit at my local dealer for a bit but they just got two so far and I'm number 4 or 5 in order. Who's got a black or red / silver in stock?

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Would help to know where you are, which country etc.
I’m thinkin’ New Jersey area maybe?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm sorry folks. I thought my profile was complete but it ain't! Fixed it.

I'm in NJ and not opposed to someone shipping if we can keep it reasonable.

Thanks again!

Rob

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've had a deposit at my local dealer for a bit but they just got two so far and I'm number 4 or 5 in order. Who's got a black or red / silver in stock?

Cheers!
http://www.ridemotorcyclestoronto.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?Manufacturer=39&Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles

Ask for Greg. And mention that Matt referred you. He has a white one in stock and will ship it if need be.

Though he may be ok with a white one, he specifically mentioned black or red/silver. I guess if he/anyone wants one bad enough, they'll take whatever they can get.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
http://www.ridemotorcyclestoronto.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?Manufacturer=39&Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles

Ask for Greg. And mention that Matt referred you. He has a white one in stock and will ship it if need be.
Mat, Greg may indeed be willing to ship it but there might be a problem at the border. Plus, MV Canada isn't going to be pleased at losing a bike, (and the after sales service and possible accessory sales). Then there is the whole issue of legality. MV America would have to confirm that the Canadian bike met the US specs. Yes I know, all our bikes came out of the crates marked USA. But, there does seem to be differences. Case in point, all Canadian bikes had to have the #46 map up-date loaded before delivery whereas it seems the US bikes came out of their crates with the #46 map pre loaded.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not that particular on color to be honest. The red/silver in houston may still be avail.

·
Administrator
19,875 Posts
You might go to the MV web site and dealer locator and start calling around. I think the dealer in Charlotte NC had a red/silver that was turned down by the original buyer when the bike arrived with a scratch in the gas tank (which will be fixed). I think the dealer in Dahlonega GA is getting one in shortly, don't know if it is sold or not.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mat, Greg may indeed be willing to ship it but there might be a problem at the border. Plus, MV Canada isn't going to be pleased at losing a bike, (and the after sales service and possible accessory sales). Then there is the whole issue of legality. MV America would have to confirm that the Canadian bike met the US specs. Yes I know, all our bikes came out of the crates marked USA. But, there does seem to be differences. Case in point, all Canadian bikes had to have the #46 map up-date loaded before delivery whereas it seems the US bikes came out of their crates with the #46 map pre loaded.
Apparently MV Canada doesn't have any problems with that.
I'm sure the bike that's in stock already has the #46 Map loaded so that won't be an issue.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I buy from Canada how to do I get it through customs? I did that with a boat once and it was painful.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two in Yorktown VA. Black and Red/Silver.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts