MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well who's going this weekend to the British Moto GP ?

http://www.motogp.com/en/circuits/Silverstone/2010

I haven't been to a British Motorbike GP since "Fast" Freddie Spencer did the 250 & 500cc double in 1985 ( still one of my all time motorbike hero's).

Anyway, I've got tickets for Saturday and Sunday and was wondering if any of you guys want to meet up there..

We could all meet up somewhere inside the circuit near one of the food tents and grab a bite to eat and a drink.

What do you say guy's and girls ?

Send me a PM and we can exchange mobile numbers..

It's a mega shame that Rossi won't be at this round, as I was really looking forward to seeing "The Goat" in action on the new Silverstone circiut.

Cheers
John

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only a few going this year !

I've had a couple of PM's and texts about the weekend, and looks like only a few of us on here are attending the Grand Prix.

My mate tells me our tickets are for the grand stands at Copse and Stowe corners .. Not sure which way round what stand we'll be on Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'm working this weekend, but I'll try and grap a glimpse of the TV coverage. Have a great time John and any others on here who may be going. Jammy beggars.

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Few Pics of Silverstone at the weekend

Here is a few pics I took at Silverstone this weekend..

I know they aren't very good, but those bikes are a bit quick and I'm a crap photographer.

Saturday was freezing and the crowd attendance was low on Sunday.. I think it must be down to the "Rossi Effect"..

It was impossible to meet up with people inside, but I did manage to bump into one of our forum members on the way out on Sunday.. What's the chances of that happening... I reckon he's a stalker :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
was a good days racing, think your viewpoint was better then mine john, found the pit straight too far away but the rest of the team didnt want to move so was buggered, bloody cold sunday morning too

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We was in the new Village grandstand on Saturday ( where I took these pics) and in Copse D grandstand on Sunday.. Capo Rossi fell off his Slowsuki right below our seats.

Silverstone is S**T for watching any type of racing and I would never dream of paying the £300+ prices they charge for F1 seats..

However, Air display was impressive on Sunday.. Must save up for one of those Europe Fighters :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts