MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of put back together pic that are better than those from last night. i will also post the sounds bites and vid's in a few minutes before the race starts, GO MV!!!! :moped:

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Two video's and a sound clip are uploaded waiting for approval, thanks alvin for having all these options!! Go Matt & Luca!!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I replied in the other thread...

but that is FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

Excatly what my bike sounded like when i ran it with the cans off - open @ the cat exit.

Alex

PS - you wouldn't be planning on moving soon? Cuz' if I ran my bike around like that, I'd be persona non grata befor too long...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you like the video's you will love the sound clip at the bottom of the media page if you didn't already listened to that one. i had a recorder in my pocket during the whole ride. Look isn't to die for, but the sound overshadow's the look!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Wow, that must be seriously loud on road riding. Sounds amazing and would be great for track days but looks like an unfinished exhaust IMHO.

·
Registered
299 Posts
The bike sounds glorious....yes I think you right about your neighbors. Glad to see you folks are having fun & thanks for posting!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
he's in chan"tilly", Va. and he is obviously suffering from MV deprivation. it's starting to get warm and he just can't take it any more. wait until he posts sound clips of his MVagusta.net stickers!! :jsm: :laughing: :silly:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts