MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Mr. Bordi said he wants MV back in the World SBK Champoinship, who would like to see piloting our italian rockets???
:f4::mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:f4:

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I would actually love to see Andrea Iionnie on an MV, but he is most likely headed to GP soon.

Who wouldn't want to see Luca back on an MV also. It was great to meet him down in VIR a few years ago with Matt.

·
Administrator
20,073 Posts
Cappirosi will be leaving MotoGP.....

·
Registered
461 Posts
As will Tony Elias.

Personally though I would like to see Leon Camier or Chas Davis on a short list.

·
Registered
583 Posts
If we're voting for who's best for MV, wouldn't it want to go along the lines of "who's the best development-focused rider out there"?

So, in dream world, VR46. And although he's just confirmed today with a CRT team in MotoGP, I wouldn't sneeze at Colin Edwards either. Out of the current crop of WSBK riders, I'd look at someone with some smarts, like young Mr. Laverty (who incidentally, is out of a Yamaha seat and still looking for a ride in 2012)

"That's easy - Ex fighter pilot and taxi cab driver Ted Striker."... HA! too funny.

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yonnie Hernandez, if for no other reason to see him sideways in every corner. Plus, MV needs a low cost pilot to help prevent them racing into bankrupcy.
Donsy's right about Max.
I loved when Doohan said " He cries so much, he should be sponsored by Kleenex"

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
+2, really like Scassa. But what happened with him, he started this season very well but than he just couldn't keep it!

But I like Leon Haslam too. No special reasons, but I thought he was a real warrior in his last season with the Suzuki team. But he's not getting well with the BMW...

·
Registered
601 Posts

There's only one pilot for me and that is Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger III.. :yo:

PS: On an MV, then it would have to be Guy Martin !

Home Town Hero in Danville, Ca. My west-coast base.
Got the key to the city, the whole nine yards.....ice water in
His veins......pretty sure he doesnt ride sport bikes 'tho. (Sully that is).

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts
Home Town Hero in Danville, Ca. My west-coast base.
Got the key to the city, the whole nine yards.....ice water in
His veins......pretty sure he doesnt ride sport bikes 'tho. (Sully that is).
I bet he could if he wanted too.. If you looked up the word "Cool" in the Oxford Dictionary, there would just be a picture of Sully.. :)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I would actually love to see Andrea Iionnie on an MV, but he is most likely headed to GP soon.
Yep...he is expected to go to Moto GP next year....

As will Tony Elias.
I actually think he is overrated as a rider.

I would like to see Mark Marquez but he is also heading towards Moto GP in 2013...coming to think of it...I actually would like to race it....just wish I knew how... :D

·
Administrator
20,073 Posts
Someone who is a proven winner!!! Hey...how about one of those real road racers??? Like Hutchy or Guy??? They'd have the balls to put the MV on the podium at the TT AND could kick ass in WSBK....

1 - 20 of 50 Posts