MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a contact for being able to get the MV leathers and other apparel at a decent discount.

He's making phone calls right now, but the discount, depends on the amount of people/dollar amount. As an example, 20 people buying T-shirts would have the same weight as 2 people buying leathers or jackets...

We could organize this as a group buy and get a great discount, and there would be no "middleman" in that, the items won't get shipped to me, but rather, directly to you after the order is made. So it'd almost be like buying direct.

I for one opting for a Brutale jacket.

I know many of us want the MV gear, but seeing it at such a high price makes it unrealistic in that you could buy a Dianese Bora suit, a pair of boots and gloves for the same price as just the MV suit or just even jacket....

But if the prices are brought down to a competitive price point, who would be in and what would you get? Be realistic as to what you can plop down in the next month or so (gotta give people a chance to save!). Let's get this thing rolling!!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'd be interested in some MV gear, but not leathers. I'm getting fitted for a custom set next week from ZCustom.
But, yea. I'd like some casual clothes, etc. The prices are horendous for those things. 50$ for a hat and 140$ for a sweatshirt? You gotta be kidding me.

-c

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, pretty much apparel only...no Arai helmets (damn! :laughing)

But yeah, I'm trying to get a definite number of people so he has something to work with....

·
Registered
419 Posts
me too

I'm in.. i'd like to buy some mv stuff for me and my baby girl.
it really depends on the discount though. ideally a shirt for my 6 year old and me, a jacket and a few other things.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I'm in for some casual stuff. shirts, hats, maybe gloves. I can have stuff sent to the US, so don't worry about shipping to Japan....

Let me know how you want to compile shopping lists....

cheers,
-colin

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'd be interested in gloves, may be a T shirt. Not leathers thanks. :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
oicdn said:
I have a contact for being able to get the MV leathers and other apparel at a decent discount.
Glad I just bought a jacket last month! Oh well, you just got me back for the plate relocater! :)
Ive found with the mv leathers I need one size larger than my normal USA size.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be talking to him later this afternoon, to see what the deal would be. When I talked to him earlier, he was saying he would make a couple phone calls and wanted me to get back with him.

I don't want to get a list compiled until I'm 100% sure we can make things happen...ya know, no false hopes :laughing

But it's good to see there's a big intrest...makes things look a little more promising on our end if we already have a bunch of people committed to wanting some casual stuff.....

·
Registered
593 Posts
rsduce said:
Ive found with the mv leathers I need one size larger than my normal USA size.
i tried on 2 suits that 'should' have fit but i need 2 sizes or more larger than say Alpinestars sizes. they dont make their suits for people with a bit of meat on the bones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts