MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Believe me, i am thinking about that, and Santa bringing me a slipper clutch to go along with this snow!

I am still bitter i have work during the track day your organized!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Believe me, i am thinking about that, and Santa bringing me a slipper clutch to go along with this snow!

I am still bitter i have work during the track day your organized!
Yeah, don't sweat it. I may do a Pocono North date in the latter part of the year if I don't lose my shirt on the Beaver event. :f4: I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Now here lots of snow(salting the roads now) for Belgium but two weeks ago a went to me favourite brewer , curving nice on the way :mouthwate

·
Registered
392 Posts
I guess p we are pretty lucky to be able to ride all year round
You're not wrong mate. As I've said before on this forum this is one of the reasons I moved from The UK. I was fed up with my bikes rotting and rusting in front of me each winter.

·
Registered
200 Posts
You're not wrong mate. As I've said before on this forum this is one of the reasons I moved from The UK. I was fed up with my bikes rotting and rusting in front of me each winter.
Enjoy the weather you yorkie and get out on your bike and do some miles for me,
will have a few pints of theakstons old peculier for you good old yorkshire beer merry xmas

·
Registered
668 Posts
I see a hot tub in one of those pics. You should be firing that thing up this time of year and inviting friends over Diddy style.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts