MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't put this in Maintenance, cause well....supposedly this is lifetime coolant. And performance..well, I dunno if it's really performance, but you run cooler..

http://www.evanscooling.com/main27.htm

A guy at bike night was telling us about this coolant that he puts in his Ducs and Triumphs. Says it lowers your temps by 8-10 degrees, and there's no pressure in the system, so your cooling system runs easier/more efficiently.

I went to check it out and I'm thinkin about going to it. Anybody have any experiances with this stuff? Being it's about to be african summer here in Florida, I'm heavily thinking about it....

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard about it when racing cars...but never crossed my mind for my bike. And considering the MVs run hot...I figured it might be worth looking into....

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I just swapped my coolant for engine ice last night and put 100 miles on today. It's hard to judge, since it's triple digits today, but the operating temp seems about the same, but it doesn't get as hot at idle, and it cools down faster once i get moving again. I hope it's worth $40/gal :bash:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts