MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to order and exhaust for my 2008 312r.

Who should I support?

Thanks for any tips.

Kosta

·
Registered
301 Posts
Alex at Gutsy Performance (United States), Al at Design Corse (UK), or Gabriele at Evolution Bike (Italy). All three have fantastic reputations here on the forums and will surely be able to help you. I'd recommend going to the one nearest you to save on shipping as international shipments of something like an exhaust system can be quite costly.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I purchased mine from UK a few weeks ago and had it shipped internationally at 56€ which didn't seem too terrible to me.

Just for reference.

·
Vendor
5,154 Posts
Bought my full Bodis system from Alex at GP Racing (site sponsor),great price,shipping 7 days to Australia.:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Please support site sponsors whenever you can.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
As owners of a non-mainstream brand, we're pretty fortunate to have excellent suppliers that support the forum as sponsors. I think we do a pretty good job of making newbies aware of this, and that along with the support of members, the database of technical manuals on Donsy's site, and what appears to be a blossoming dealer network will all contribute to ease concerns prospective buyers may have regarding the brand.

·
Super Moderator
21,422 Posts
So, to be clear for the folks just joining: There is subsection to the forum called The Marketplace. There you will find the site sponsors and their wares. Good companies and great people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts