MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the market for all new gear: Helmet, jacket, pants, gloves, boots. I figure I might as well do it all at once. Could you please provide me with some reputable on-line companies to purchase from.

Thanks all.

Wow! Thanks for the quick replies. And, yes, I am in the US.
F41, Thanks for the comprehensive list. FYI - 3 of the first 4 links didn't work. May be my computer, but wanted you to know.

·
Registered
183 Posts
newenough.com
motorcycle-superstore.com
bikebandit.com

hopefully i'm not breaking forum rules by posting these sites.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Shop around...Motowheels are good folks. I'd advise that when it comes to riding gear, to also visit a good retailer and see what kind of best deal they'll give you. I have found my shop will generally come pretty close to matching online prices. Plus, there are two benifits to buying from a knowledgeable professional in person...correct fit (which is very important) and helping keep your bike shop in business, so you don't have to drive/ride 80 miles to get your bike serviced

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Shop around...Motowheels are good folks. I'd advise that when it comes to riding gear, to also visit a good retailer and see what kind of best deal they'll give you. I have found my shop will generally come pretty close to matching online prices. Plus, there are two benifits to buying from a knowledgeable professional in person...correct fit (which is very important) and helping keep your bike shop in business, so you don't have to drive/ride 80 miles to get your bike serviced
At least one guy here gets it...++++1!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts